19th January 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?

I'm neha goyal,presently in b.tech 3rd year fromMeerut Institute of Engineering and technology.My branch is Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
I want to have my training in any of my core companies like
DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc
My 10th %age is 70%,12th is 79% n aggregate till now in b.tech is 82% consisting of 1st and 2nd YEAR.
I also won science quiz as pioneer,neha science clases;
i have also been rewarded by district minister on account of winning extempour in engg college
please guide me how to apply and where to apply with the contact no. and address.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship in BHEL, IOCL, BEL, ONGC and DMRC for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
  3. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  4. How to find summer training in DMRC, BHEL, IOCL and BEL?
  5. Criteria and procedure for training in companies like BHEL, NTPS, ISRO after B.E (ECE) 3rd year?
  6. Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  8. Process of getting summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC and NTPC?
  9. Jobs in PSU like ONGC NTPC BHEL IOCL based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to do training in DMRC, Delhi while doing 3rd year ECE?
  11. What is the date for PSU particularly IOCL, BEL, BHEL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC
  12. Exam details of all PSU like IOCL,BEL,BHEL,NTPC,GAI
  13. Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  17. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  18. Procedure for doing summer training at DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, L&T and Essar after diploma in Electrical?
21st January 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?

Procedure for training in ongc dehradun after 3rd year this summer
22nd January 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?

Hi Iam Ankush Dhabarde pursuing B-Tech in NIT-B in Chemical Engg. Is there any of the above cos. like ONGC,NTPC,IOCL ,BHEL etc etc in which i can apply for summer training if yes then please somebody tell me the procedure for applying. i have got good grades in my 10th & 12th as well as in 1st & 2nd year.
please somebody mail me at [email protected]
22nd January 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i m 3rd year B.E. student & pursuying B.E. in EE branch pliz tell me the criteria & procedure for applying for major training frm BHEL or NTPC or some other good INDUSTRY.....
27th January 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to training in nhai.
28th January 2011, 10:29 AM
surendrakumarprajapati

sir i am student of b.tech 3rd year in electrical i want to join summer training pls send procedure for this in isro and other compnies
29th January 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

If we don't know any person from DMRC then what should we do to get summer training?
29th January 2011, 11:57 PM
sunya

sir plz tell me if we don't know any person in DMRC then what should we do to get summer training?
1st February 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B-tech chemical engineering(3rd yr), how can i be able to get summer training in ONGC, IOCL,DMRC,BEL
5th February 2011, 10:59 AM
manis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm neha goyal,presently in b.tech 3rd year fromMeerut Institute of Engineering and technology.My branch is Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc
My 10th %age is 70%,12th is 79% n aggregate till now in b.tech is 82% consisting of 1st and 2nd YEAR.
I also won science quiz as pioneer,neha science clases;
i have also been rewarded by district minister on account of winning extempour in engg college
please guide me how to apply and where to apply with the contact no. and address.
hi i m not got anything related to this topic if u know anything related to summer training program in ongc please mail me at [email protected]
5th February 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i am third year student i want to training in mechanical engineering from bhel so sir please tell me the procedure for that
11th February 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i am also in ECE 3rd year and i also pursue training in these companies. one thing topper hone se kuch nahi hota... approach honi chahiye. and i am saying this on my experience..
15th February 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm AKSHTA AGARWAL,presently in b.tech 3rd year from Institute of Engineering and technology,avadh university.My branch is Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc
My 10th %age is 92%,12th is 88% n aggregate till now in b.tech is 70% consisting of 1st and 2nd YEAR.

20th February 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student b.tech e.c.e from RAYAT BAHRA HOSHIARPUR under P.T.U. I want to have my 6 months training in any of my core companies . B.E.L., DRDO.Please tell me the procedure. i have got 82%in10th ,80% in 2 ,in b.tech 74%aggregate up to 5th sem
23rd February 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

how to take summer training from bharat electronics and limited company. iam a student of btech 3 year
23rd February 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

my self vishal parmar , I am 3rd year b.tech student from slbs engg. college (rtu university) and i just want to opertunity to do some work in your company as a summer traning. and i hope to you that you give me some work as summer training ihn ur company like NTPC
23rd February 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

hello i m Aysha Asmeth , a third year btech ec student in Banasthali University ,jaipur. I want to have my seventh sem training in one of the good core companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL... or any others like them.. kindly tell me the procedure i can follow to get there..i scored 88% in tenth, 90.4% in twelth and my aggregate in btech is 75.7@ til 4th semester....kindly send me the detailings at my id [email protected]
THANKYOU
28th February 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

could a student get placement in good company which has below 50% in 10th class and above 60% in 12th class............?????????????
2nd March 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m a b tech 3rd year ec student and i want to to do training in any of the the PSU's so what's the procedure for that.
6th March 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

SIR,i am btec third year student .i have to do summer training in delhi metro .
kindly provide me the procedure and address of the office of DMRC where i can submit my form at my email address.
my email address is [email protected]
10th March 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am DEEPAK IN B.Tech (3 year)ECE , I Want to do my summer training in IOCL
PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE PROCEDURE
18th March 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?

sir i am student of b.tech 3rd year in electronics &communication engg i want to join summer training pls send procedure for this in isro and other compnies and their contact no.or mail id [email protected]
plz send me mail
24th March 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm RUPALI GANGRADE,presently in b.tech 3rd year .My branch is Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc
My 10th %age is 84%,12th is 84.4% n aggregate till now in b.tech is 77% consisting of 1st and 2nd YEAR.

[email protected]
24th March 2011, 08:33 PM
rupali gangrade

Arrow Re: Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (ECE) 3rd year?

I'm RUPALI GANGRADE,presently in b.tech 3rd year .My branch is Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC).
DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc
My 10th %age is 84%,12th is 84.4% n aggregate till now in b.tech is 77% consisting of 1st and 2nd YEAR.

[email protected]
28th March 2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc

[email protected]
call me
8th April 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd B.tech student .i want summer training in NTPC. I have already won the first prize in designing the vertical heat pipe boiler technical paper presentation (research paper) in IIT ROORKEE,DTU,JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA.IAM INTRESTED IN THERMAL .so i want to know the procedure for the summer training.please mail that procedure at my emai [email protected]
11th April 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

I'm vikash kumar,presently in b.tech 3rd year from west bengal university and technology(wbut).My branch is computer science Engineering(CSE).
I want to have my training in any companies like
DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc
My 10th %age is 70.6%,12th is 72.2% n aggregate till now in b.tech is 7.5 grade out of 10 consisting of 1st and 2nd YEAR.
11th April 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a 3rd b.tech student in ece in rajasthan.i have no idea about summer trainig plz plzzzzzzzzzzz help nd also tell me the name of companies providing it in rajasthan.plz sir help me plzzzzz
11th April 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm Piyush Singh presently persuing b-tech 3rd year from College of Engineering & Technology(GBTU). My branch is ECE. I want to do training in DMRC or in any major Automation company such as Rockwell, Honeywell. So please give me the details for it. My emai id - [email protected]
12th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

waht is the criteria for summer traning in goverment company. like ntpc bhel.
14th April 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i m currently in b.tech 3rd year and my branch is CSE. i want to know how i apply in psus for summer training . plz reply on my id - [email protected]
14th April 2011, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Procedure to get summer training in any of DMRC, IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO after B.tech (it) 3rd year?

I'm Ravindra Singh,presently in b.tech 3rd year from Doon college of Engineering and technology(Saharanpur).My branch is Information Technology.
DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc
My 10th %age is 54.7%,12th is 51% n aggregate till now in b.tech is 61% consisting of 1st and 2nd YEAR.
please guide me how to apply and where to apply with the contact no. and address.[/QUOTE]
21st April 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am doing Engg. in Eectronics and communication from sliet. i want do indusrial training for 8 weeks in DRDO,ntpc ,isro .
kindly tell how to apply.
3rd May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam

i am student of ece 3rd & i wish to do training for 6 week in drdo,ntpc,isro,bhel.so kindly guide how to apply.
20th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hey sir,myself ramya
i have completed my 6th sem in B.E/ECE,,
i am currently searching for a genuine project for my final year..i wish to
do my higher studies in avionics/air traffic controls,so a related
project would be appreciated.
i wish to do a challenging project at isro.
what are the steps i must take...
27th May 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

hello i m Ankita mishra , a third year btech student at NIT Raipur [CHEMICAL ENGG]. I want to have my sixth sem SUMMER INTERN in ONGC. kindly tell me the procedure i can follow to get there..i scored 88% in tenth, 87% in twelth and my aggregate in btech is 8.7 CGPA@ til 4th semester....
plz send me the details at my id [email protected]
THANKYOU
22nd July 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

hey sir' myself james i want summer trainig in NTPC, BHEL, BEL,
25th August 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m Biswajit Karmakar, a 3rd year B.tech student at Cit kokrajhar (instrumentation engg.).I want traing in Nhpc ,BHEL. plz send me the the details at my id [email protected]
28th August 2011, 10:32 PM
ankitbeesety10

sir i want to know what is a procedure to apply inplant training in ONGC.what is a procedure to apply.. i am a electronics and instrumentation student 3rd year...
31st August 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i am a B.Tech student(2nd yr electrical) how to apply summer training in BHEL
10th October 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am an electronics and communications engineering 3rd year student. how can i do my vocational training in DMRC ? plz mail me in ([email protected]).
5th November 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am also in ECE 3rd year and i also pursue training in these companies. one thing topper hone se kuch nahi hota... approach honi chahiye. and i am saying this on my experience..
from where did u pursue ur training?
25th November 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc
plz tell me hw to apply for training
my mail id [email protected]
9th December 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
ISRO
etc
12th December 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

im a 3rd year ece student and want to apply for summer training for the same
pls mail me the details as well as any prior requirements for application @ [email protected]
thank u !
18th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the criteria required and whats the procedure to pply in the given industries
please send the information on my gmail account- [email protected]
Thank you
9th January 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of btech pre final year with electronics and communication branch plz guide me that from where and how to apply for training.
12th January 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

DMRC
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
BHEL
Rockwell
etc
20th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i have compleed my 2nd year in mechanical engineering....pls tell me how to get summer training in ongc dehradun..
my id is [email protected]. i have secure 70% mark overall......pls suggest me...how to apply
1st February 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I am in my 3rd year B.Tech. ,Electrical & Electronics, from NIT-Jamshedpur and I want to do summer internship in good reputed company like crompton greaves, Siemen...etc. and I did a project at IIT Rajasthan in my 2nd year..and a training at DVC in 1st year....
any response will be highly appreciated.....
regards:
Piyush Kanth
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?