26th July 2013, 11:14 PM
bhramar1

Which type of books can I get to face IPS entrance exam?

What type of books I can get to face IPS entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of books are to be referred for IPS entrance exam? What is the qualification required?
  2. What type of books should I refer for IPS entrance exam? I am a BCA student
  3. How to prepare for IPS exam? Books to be referred?
  4. Are the books and syllabus for IPS and IAS entrance exam the same? Complete information about the books to be referred for CSAT exam?
  5. Information on how to write the IPS entrance exam? Books to be read for the exam?
  6. Books to be referred for the entrance of IPS? I am in 12th standard
  7. Which type questions will appear in IAS and IPS entrance exam?
  8. What shall I do to crack IPS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class with 83% of marks? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam? Which is the best city to take Coaching for this Exam?
  9. What type of entrance exams are conducted for BCA? Books to be referred?
  10. Which is the best books to clear IPS exam?
  11. How can I become an IPS officer after doing BCA in 2nd year? Books to be referred for IPS?
  12. Which books should I refer to study for IPS entrance
  13. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer? -- [New]
  14. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for IAS and IPS? Which Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  15. Is it necessary to go through books for IPS entrance exam? Names of the books?
  16. Which books to prepare for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam?
  18. Required books to prepare for IPS exam? Physical requirements for IPS? Which books are to be referred during CID examination? What are the physical requirements for CID?
12th April 2014, 07:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which type of books can I get to face IPS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhramar1 View Post

::Books for IPS Examiantion::

CSAT: General Studies 2012 (Paper 2) by Arun Sharma,Madhukar Kumar Bhagat,Hari Mohan Prasad,Abhijit Guha
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw-hill (2011)

UPSC Portal: CSAT Comprehensive Manual by Vivek Kumar Singh
Publisher: UPSCportal Publications (2011)

India 2011 by Vivek Kumar Singh

CSAT 2012 (paper II) by Manish Ranjan,Annita,Rajneesh Singh,Kiran Bedi
Publisher: Cl India (2012)

UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination Paper-I In 60 Days by Rakesh Dwivedi
16th June 2014, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of books can I get to face IPS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhramar1 View Post
Books for IPS Officer Exam:-

1) CSAT: Interpersonal, Communication, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills (Paper
by Shalini Verma
Publisher: Pearson
2) CSAT Civil Services Aptitude Test: UPSC Preliminary Exam for IAS / IPS & others
by Chandresh Agrawal
Publisher: Priyanka Prakashan (2012)
3) UPSC Portal CSAT General Studies Manual: IAS Preliminary Examination 2013 (Paper - ) by Jha, Jha
Publisher: UPSC Portal
4) UPSCPortal CSAT Comprehensive Manual: IAS Preliminary Examination 2013 (Paper -
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: UPSC Portal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?