13th September 2019, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Which type of government jobs can I get in Bihar with M.Sc Chemistry?

l am from Bihar. I have passed M.Sc Chemistry 2013_15 through distance mode of education. Is it valid for government jobs in Bihar or in any other state? Can I get Teacher jobs to teach Chemistry to Intermediate students in government schools in Bihar?

27th February 2023, 09:03 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of government jobs can I get in Bihar with M.Sc Chemistry?

You are not eligible to become teacher in government schools on the basis of M.Sc in Chemistry because you need to have other qualifications to appply for the entrance examination conducted for recruitment as PGT.

You, can apply for the examination for the recruitment as
PGT, if possess bachelor degree in education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?