6th July 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job can I get after passing B.Tech in electrical and telecommunication engineering?

Now I am still studying in b.tech electrical and telecommunication engineering, so after passing out from this trade which type job can i get?

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in telecommunication in NIT after completing B.Tech in electrical
  4. Can I do M.Tech in telecommunication after B.Tech in electrical? -- [New]
  5. Is distance B.E AICTE approved?
  6. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  7. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  9. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  10. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  11. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  12. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  14. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  15. What is the syllabus for IES? I am studying B.E 4th year
  16. How to give IES exam? How to prepare for this?
  17. Can I study BS Electrical Engineering through education? What is the fee structure?
  18. Which are the best branches of engineering between Electrical and Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
15th April 2016, 03:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job can I get after passing B.Tech in electrical and telecommunication engineering?

There are so many jobs in public and private sector after completion of bachelor's degree in electronics and communication engineering.

Scope in Public sector:

>>You can apply for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc. For these PSUs, you must apply for GATE exam and score well rank in this exam as these PSUs recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard.

>>Other than this, you can apply for other entrance exams like BSNL JTO exam, AAI Assistant engineer exam etc.

>>You can also apply for general competitive exams like Banking exams, SSC CGL, Civil Services exam, Indian Engineering Services, CDS etc.

Scope in Private Sector:

>>You can apply for recruitment drives of various companies like TCS, HCL, LG, Samsung, IBM etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?