9th October 2012, 05:46 PM
rajat kataria

Which type of job is required for diploma students in Mechanical Field

1.which type of job required for diploma student in mechanical feild?

Related Questions:
16th July 2013, 12:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of job is required for diploma students in Mechanical Field

Diploma holders in mechanical engineering can join as Junior Engineer. They can also try for Loco Pilot position in railways. In PSU, they can try for technical job profiles. SAIL, GAIL, BHEL, etc often recruits these candidates through written test and interview. Diploma holders can look for the profile of ‘Airman’ in air force.
22nd July 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of job is required for diploma students in Mechanical Field

I will completed in diploma
mechanical engineering.in
06.06.2014.that how i can apply to get job
30th August 2013, 09:22 AM
alankrita kaushik

Gd mrng sir. Myself shilpa kaushik. I am 18 years old. I belong to kaithal, haryana. I have passed diploma in mech. Engg. I have getting 71% marks. I want to know that how i get a govt. Job in my area and which type of job i'll get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?