9th January 2014, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

After BE in mechanical Diploma in Marine or Petroleum is good? Type of jobs?

Is diploma in petroleum or in diploma in maraine is good?

whats type of job should i get and salary?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  3. Does B.E Marine has a good scope after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  5. How to do marine engineer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Can I do diploma in Marine after 10th? Details of the course?
  7. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which course should I do after completing Diploma in Marine Mechanical Fitter?
  9. Can I do higher studies in Petroleum Engineering after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  11. Is mechanical better or Petroleum engineering?
  12. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  13. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  15. What are the vacancies for diploma holders in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am interested in marine engineering
  16. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to get entry in marine engineering after passing mechanical diploma?
  18. Detail regarding vacancy in marine engineering for mechanical engineering diploma holders?
15th January 2014, 05:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BE in mechanical Diploma in Marine or Petroleum is good? Type of jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is diploma in petroleum or in diploma in maraine is good?

whats type of job should i get and salary?
Hey friend,

As you have asked for the information regarding the courses Diploma in Petrol Engineering and Diploma in Marine it is mentioned below:

Diploma in Petrol Engineering:

The Duration of the course is 6 months and there are eligibility criteria which is needed for the course is that the candidate must have a Education qualification of completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a minimum of 50% aggregate with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as subjects and it is needed that you need to have a good proficiency in English.

Diploma in Marine Engineering:

The candidate who is wishing to join in the Marine Engineering course is that the candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria needed for the course and it is that the candidate should have a age which should be less than 25 years of age and the Education qualification needed for doing the course states that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a 50% aggregate with Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects and should have got a minimum 50% marks in English.

And for the course is that the candidate must be Physically fit and with eye sight upto 6/12 in both eyes or 6/9 in better eye, 6/18 in other eye and with no color blindness.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?