7th May 2010, 11:21 AM

Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course?

sir,after completion of m.sc. chemistry which types of jobs & salary are available or required.

Related Questions:
  1. Types of jobs for MSc Organic Chemistry?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get jobs in reputed pharma industries after passing MSc Chemistry Organic? Is there any percentage criteria for jobs in Pharma industries? What is the salary range for fresher?
  4. What type of jobs are related to chemistry?
  5. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  6. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  7. Which one is the best between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Any good salaried jobs for MSc students?
  8. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry?
  9. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  10. What type of jobs are available after M.Com? How much is the salary?
  11. Future in government sector after doing ITI in Fitter or Mechanical stream? Jobs, types of industries and salary package?
  12. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry)? -- [New]
  13. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?
  14. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  16. What kind of jobs are available in my state after completing MSc in chemistry?
  17. Which are the government jobs suitable for me after MSc Hons Chemistry?
  18. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
2nd March 2011, 05:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course?

You do have teaching and research as an option. For both you will need to clear the NET exam. For research you will need to clear the JRF exam too. You also do have options to join organisations like chemical factories, testing laboratories etc. You can expect an initial salary of Rs 15000 to Rs 20000 if you have pursued the course from reputed industry.
2nd March 2011, 06:38 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course?

Since you have completed your Master's course hence you have many job opportunities both in the Government sector as well as the private sector.
The government sector jobs will be related to agriculture,dairy and horticulture which offer employment to M.Sc(Chemistry) professionals.

In private sector, there are tremendous job openings for M.SC(Chemistry) candidates.
Some of the premier companies that offer M.Sc(Chemistry) professionals with handsome pay-package are:
Dabur
Ranbaxy
Hindustan Lever
Dr Reddy's Labs
Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd.

You can even try out for various Chemical Industries and Oil refineries which may offer you a job with handy salary.
2nd March 2011, 08:24 AM
mishra245

The jobs after M.sc chemistry:
chemist,in Sypher Solutions Private Limited and more companies.
Materials Analytical Chemist
Analytical Chromatography Chemist
Elemental Analysis Chemist
Classical Analytical and Physical Property Chemist,
and many more.
2nd March 2011, 09:33 AM
krupadesai

You haven't mentioned whether you specialized in organic / inogranic/analytical/physical chemistry.

There are many opportunities for a chemist. The job profile ranges from a private sector to government sector too. In case if you are interested in pursuing research work, you can join as a research fellow or join as PhD student.

In other case, if you want to join a company, there are different jobs available as
Biochemist,
Chemist,
Chemical Analyst,
Research,
Food & Drug Inspector,
Laboratory Assistant,
Technician,
Spectroscopist

There are many pharmaceutical companies offering these posts & salary varies with the applied post.
2nd March 2011, 10:04 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hello friend,as you say that you have completed your master degree programme now you

can apply in both goverment and private sector.

In college you may apply for research fellow and in private sector you can apply as a chemist.

In private sector you should apply in pharma company which offers a good package.

But in government sector as a research fellow you cann't get a good package.

you can also apply for jrf and net exam.

If you complte the net exam you will be able fro lectetrer in any college and salary would be also good.
2nd March 2011, 03:10 PM
tulasisuresh

The government sector jobs will be related to agriculture,dairy and horticulture which offer employment to M.Sc(Chemistry) professionals.

In private sector, there are tremendous job openings for M.SC(Chemistry) candidates.
Some of the premier companies that offer M.Sc(Chemistry) professionals with handsome pay-package are:
Dabur
Ranbaxy
Hindustan Lever
Dr Reddy's Labs
Meyer Organics Pvt. Ltd.
2nd March 2011, 03:31 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can work as many posts in different companies.The salary is handsome & good which depends upon your experience & talent.So you can work as a-
1. Production Manager
2. Head Research and development
3. Sales Co-ordinator
4. Production Chemist
5. Assistant Superintendent
You can also take private tuitions & can do online tutoring if you are interested in teaching.
You can do Phd also & can go to the research field.
2nd March 2011, 03:41 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

There are many research institutes in our country that require professionals in the field of chemistry.

The ISRO, DRDO, Bhabha Atomic research Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment,
Research and Education in Cancer etc take in students from M.Sc Chemistry very
frequently.

On top of this, the UPSC, CSIR – UGC, SSC etc carry out entrance exams for the recruitment of qualified candidates into the various departments of the government

so there is huge money in it .
2nd March 2011, 04:49 PM
sakina ratlamwala

you got job of lecturer in colleges and coaching classes with good salaries.
2nd March 2011, 11:31 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course?

What After M.Sc in Chemistry !!!

Quote:
sir,after completion of m.sc. chemistry which types of jobs & salary are available or required.
As you have completed your M.sc in Chemistry you have lots of Option in Teaching Field. In teaching Field you will get 20k to 25k per Month.

There are 745 Jobs available So Click this to upload your Resume @ nAUKRI.com

All above Entry made available to you if you have Done PH.d and remember ph.d is not a Child's Play that any One can do, Go For Ph.d. because People tends to think that anyone can teach children if they have a degree in that particular subject. But to flourish in that field u really need to be talented in teaching. because Even if you are a Gold medalist in Chemistry You May not be A Good Teacher.If you are Interested then Do early as Possible..

Regards
Deepak
24th March 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am maninder singh doing M.tech in chemical synthesis and process technologies, from delhi university which is a 3 year course , 6 semesters.
The only thing is that i have joined this course after doing my B.Sc. chemistry (H) from DU itself.
I want to ask what is the scope of the job after doing M.tech. jst after getting a degree of B.Sc.
Moreover, I have one year training experience doing project in Indian Oil Corporation...
Please help me on this...
8th May 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

can u briefly explain about atomic power station
27th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Which types of jobs are available after doing MSc Chemistry? Salary after doing the course?
is my future secured?
13th June 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I do job in UK after doing Msc Chemistry
13th June 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the job chances does a person gets when he completes MSc Chemistry from IIT?
20th June 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what type of jobs can i get after completion of msc by papers . My subject is inorganic plane msc
20th June 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what type of jobs can i get after completion of msc by papers . My subject is inorganic plane msc
11th July 2011, 02:52 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

There are many research institutes in our country that require professionals in the field of chemistry....these are:

1.The ISRO, DRDO, Bhabha Atomic research Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer etc take students from M. Sc Chemistry very frequently.

2.Moreover, the UPSC, CSIR – UGC, SSC etc carry out entrance exams for the recruitment of qualified candidates into the various departments of the government.

3.Plus, candidates with M. Sc Chemistry can also appear in the Civil Service exams.

4.Candidates can seek employment with different universities that are accepted by the government of India.
The University of Kerala, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Osmania University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Delhi University take in M. Sc chemistry graduates as lectures if they have cleared NET.

5.Candidates who have a B. Ed degree can go for teaching career in schools.
If you have an M. Ed degree alongside NET or SET you can apply for teaching posts in Colleges or universities.
20th July 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i m studying in MSc (org chem) final year
can u sent list of all the possible jobs after my MSc on my email [email protected]
plz hlp me.
25th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i m studying in MSc {chem} final year......i wanna to go in research field....plz help me out........
26th July 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

JOBS WITH GOOD SALARY IN MSC CHEMISTRY IN HYD AND WHEN IS THE ENTRANCE FOR PHD
27th July 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

salary after doing MSC chemistry in any area
29th July 2011, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi friend, I have small doubt! I have completed BCA, Now i would like to join M.Sc Zoology, but after complete this course, could i get teaching job in government schools? Is there any solutions from your side. Please send your answer to [email protected] I have waiting for your gold answers.... Please... Please
3rd August 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

what books to study for doing m.sc in chemistry
20th January 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Which types of govt jobs are available after doing Bcom , MBA(HR)?
now i m 28????????
23rd August 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

what type of jobs offer do i get when i completem.sc chemistry from bits pilani hyderabad campus and salary?
13th February 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Which type of syllabus in msc chemistry pharma industry job I will be continued to pharma job can I do PhD after job continueplease me response sir
16th May 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that which course is better than in comparison vetenary science @ MSC in chemistry in iit
27th May 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are available for msc organic chemistry now i am studying second year so please guide me i have a lot confusion
20th June 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Which major at physics or major at chemistry has higher scope of Jobs with good salary
25th July 2017, 12:31 AM
Mounikaachha

Which type of jobs required after completion of MSC chemistry ( organic/ inorganic/ analytical/physical chemistry) please explain....
24th March 2018, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed II PU is there good job opportunities with good salary in the initial stage itself if I take Bsc course in chemistry and continue further in the same by completing post graduation
21st November 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after Msc polymer chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?