11th November 2011, 09:46 PM
nutrition123456

Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?

sir,
I request you to kindly apprise me about the undergraduate correspondence
courses available from Delhi University.The BA PROGRAMMES pass courses and honours courses if there are any. How do I go about the admissions and where do I get the forms thereof.

Thanking you
yours sincerely,
Renu.

Related Questions:
18th May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?

can i do b.sc (hons.) physics correspondence from DU
28th June 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the undergraduate correspondence courses available in Delhi University? How do I go about the admission? From where to get the form?

when did the correspondence forms of du are available?
5th July 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

when did the correspondence forms for 2012-13 of du are available?
1st July 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

can i do btech computer science correspondance from du
2nd July 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

from where and when i can get the forms? pls explain as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?