26th November 2012, 04:25 PM
swaroop252

Which are the universities in AP offering M.Phil electronics

I would like to know the university in andhra pradesh which offers m.phil - electronics
through distance mode and could any one help me out

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  2. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  3. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  4. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  5. Universities offering Mphil/ Phd in Hotel Management / Tourism
  6. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
  7. Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?
  8. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Has the government removed ban on universities offering distance education P.hd Or Mphil?
  12. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  13. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  14. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  15. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  17. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  18. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
18th June 2015, 04:36 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which are the universities in AP offering M.Phil electronics

List of universitites

1. Alagappa University
  2. Andhra UniversKarnataka State Open University.Kurukshetra University
  3. Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
  4. Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
  5. The English And Foreign Languages University
  6. Tamil Nadu Open Universitity
  7. Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
  8. Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
  9. H.P. University
  10. Kakatiya University
  11. niversity of Madras
  12. Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open Universit

Best of luck.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?