4th June 2011, 09:19 PM
peter antony suresh

Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?

I have completed M.A.,(Eng),M.B.A.,(Edu.Mgt). I would like to do MPhil in Prist University, Tanjavur. Please tell me will it be worthy or not? otherwise please guide me with some universities offering valied MPhil?

25th November 2011, 12:43 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?

hi you can worthy prist univarsity[ponnaiyiah ramajayam instistute of science &technology]
and i am giving some Mphil colleges in tamilnadu these are
1.anna university ,chennai
2.bharathidan university ,tamil nadu
3.Gandhigram rural university,tamilnadu
4madhurai kamaraj university
5.Manonmaniam sundarnar university
25th November 2011, 11:36 AM
Smit R. Mistry

Default Re: Is it worth to do M.Phil in Prist University after completing M.A English, MBA?

Yes, not you know that first studing has no end. If you have taken science in your school and you were very good at it you should try for it. Start collecting various information for M Phill colleges and start preparing for the entrance if any standard college has it. Your top subject should be phy, chem, maths or bio. Thanks
25th July 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

how to join M.PHIL in prist universiyt after completing MBA. whether the course offer in part time

ms.deepa.s
23rd August 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i have done my M.A. in english literature from DAVV university indore...can i do a phd in english literature?
16th December 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me corresponding degree in MPhil(English literature)
20th December 2012, 06:01 PM
sagar2212

Hello,

M.Phil is kind of an equivalent to Ph.D. degree. So this will help you for getting education related jobs in colleges or schools. Now since you specifically mentioned that you want to do it in correspondence, I will suggest you to do this from the best university in this regard, which is, IGNOU. You will have to have 55% or more in your post graduation degree. If you belong to the reserved category, then you can go with 50% or more. Now after this you have download the M.Phil admission forms from IGNOU website-www.ignou.ac.in. This course is two year long. For getting a chance in this course you must clear the entrance examination held by IGNOU for M.Phil. people. But if you have IIT GATE qualification then you do not need to sit for this examination. The total fee for this course is 10,500. The form will cost you around Rs.1000. So download it to apply.
22nd May 2013, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I join m phil dgree with 53% in m a english literature
11th June 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i have finished mphil (part time) in PRIST university at 2009-2010;It will be eligible to have a incentive for educational department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?