30th October 2011, 05:33 PM
harishcgaur

Universities which conduct B.Com distance mode and LLB distance?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Kindly let me know the Universities which conducts B.com distance mode and LLB distance which give bar council membership after completition of program.

Thanks & regards,
Hariish Gaur
(M) 9818640476

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  2. Universities offering LLB course through distance after B.A in Distance mode?
  3. List of universities offering 3 years LLB course through distance mode?
  4. List universities in Australia for studying LLB Degree through distance mode? -- [New]
  5. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  6. How to do LLB after completing B.Com through distance mode
  7. How to do LLB after completing B.Com through distance mode
  8. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  9. How to pursue LLB through distance mode? Which are the universities?
  10. Am I eligible for 5 years LLB course in distance mode after completing 12th with 50% marks?
  11. Government recognized universities for 3 year LLB course at distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  13. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  14. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  18. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
6th December 2011, 09:57 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities which conduct B.Com distance mode and LLB distance?

Hello Friend,
There are several universities which offer the course of B.Com and LLB through distance learning. You can pursue this course from one of the best institution Anamalai University. For detailed information pls log on to the official website; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
You can also go for higher studies from the same institution. It is one of the highly reputed institution for distance learning.

Regards
12th December 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, i finished my b.com in openuniversity,may i eligable for doing LLB?
11th January 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Does delhi university conducts LLB course through distance learning or correspondence?
21st February 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

now i'm doing m.sc. statistics........ is there any chance to do LLB in distance..........
21st April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I am H.Sc., Only Passed then my Direct Integrated Course five years, B.Com., L.L.B., Join for Tamil Medium distance Education
2nd September 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i wish to go to llb course through distance learning. let me know colleges/universities provide course
2nd September 2013, 08:03 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can complete LLB through distance education from any university, but it won't get you membership of the Bar Council. As far as Bachelor of Commerce is concerned, it is irrelevant whether you complete it through regular mode or distance education mode.

Coming to LLB, I am afraid that you will have to complete it through regular mode. Otherwise you will not get membership of the Bar Council and neither you will be able to practice as lawyer.

The Bar Council of India has made is quite clear that it only accepts LLB regular mode degree. This is the degree which you will have to apply for. As a matter of fact, LLB is not even allowed to be offered through distance education. The degree offered by open universities is not LLB but other bachelor degree for Law.

Therefore I will highly recommend doing LLB through regular mode. If you haven't done graduation then better apply for the integrated LLB course. It is 5 years course which combines a graduation degree and LLB. Some of the courses are BA LLB, B.Com LLB, BBA LLB etc.

To apply for the integrated course, you will have to appear for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). This entrance exam is conducted for admission in National Law University (NLU).

CLAT Eligibility

1. You should have passed Class 12th.

2. Subjects can be any of your choice.

3. Marks must be 45 percent.

4. SC/ST need 40 percent.

5. There is age limit of 20 years.

6. 22 years is the age limit for SC/ST/PWD.

7. No relaxation for OBC.

Going for the 5 years course will be better than doing graduation first and then applying for 3 years LLB. The first method will save one year for you. However if you have completed graduation then you should apply for the 3 years LLB course.

LLB (3 years) Eligibility

1. Candidate should have completed a valid graduation degree.

2. Must have obtained 45 to 50 percent marks.

3. SC/ST will get 5 percent relaxation.

4. No relaxation is offered to OBC.

5. 30 years is the age limit.

6. 5 years relaxation is given to SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?