22nd January 2016, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

List universities in Australia for studying LLB Degree through distance mode?

I wants to study LLB course through distance education but from Australian university. So i want to know about the list of universities of Australia for doing this LLB course through distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which conduct B.Com distance mode and LLB distance?
  2. List of universities offering 3 years LLB course through distance mode?
  3. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  4. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities offering LLB course through distance after B.A in Distance mode?
  6. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  7. Government recognized universities for 3 year LLB course at distance mode?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  9. BA LLB through distance education mode if done graduation 13 years back?
  10. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  11. Can I take admission for law study after doing 3rd year computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same
  12. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  14. Procedure for doing law after passing B.Com?
  15. Am I eligible for 5 years LLB course in distance mode after completing 12th with 50% marks?
  16. Can I do LLB or B.Ed through distance education? List of the colleges and universities in UP region
  17. Eligibility criteria for studying Ph.D. course in Finance through distance mode?
  18. How to pursue LLB through distance mode? Which are the universities?
19th February 2018, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List universities in Australia for studying LLB Degree through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wants to study LLB course through distance education but from Australian university. So i want to know about the list of universities of Australia for doing this LLB course through distance education?

List of universities in Australia for studying a Bachelor of Laws degree through distance or online mode is given below;

Charles Darwin University - Official Website

University of Southern Queensland - Official Website

Deakin University - Official Website

University of New England - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?