15th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Universities in India offering engineering in distance mode? I have completed 12th with 80% with Physics, Maths and Chemistry

sir,i want do engineering in distance education...please let me know the universities in india offering engineering in distance mode..i completed 10+2 with 80% with physics maths &chemistry.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India offering engineering in distance mode?
  2. Universities offering MSc Chemistry in India through distance mode?
  3. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  4. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  6. University providing MSc Chemistry admission in India?
  7. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  8. List of universities offering distance PhD in Physics in India -- [New]
  9. List universities offering M.Phil in Chemistry through distance mode?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  11. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  12. Can I do 12th MPC through online or distance mode? Which colleges or universities are offering 12th courses?
  13. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  14. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  15. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  16. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  17. Universities offering LLB course through distance after B.A in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do BA in Journalism through Distance Learning having completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English?
14th January 2012, 03:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in India offering engineering in distance mode? I have completed 12th with 80% with Physics, Maths and Chemistry

Several institutions in India offers the course of engineering in several subjects through distance education. Some of the reputed institutions are listed below.
Annamalai University; annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
Alagappa University; refer, www.alagappauniversity.in
Acharya Nagarjuna University, refer, http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
IGNOU, refer, http://www.ignou.ac.in
Sikkim Manipal University, refer, http://www.smu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?