15th September 2011, 11:47 AM
waseem.syed

Which course to do in M.Tech after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Hello sir,
I am a b.tech graduate in civil engineering, and wrking in Bscpl as a jr.engg. I want to do my m.tech. Can u suggest me the course in m.tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  9. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Any M.Tech courses in Civil Engineering in JNU?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
  13. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT? -- [New]
  14. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  15. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  16. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  17. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  18. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
14th January 2012, 03:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do in M.Tech after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Generally it is advisable to pursue the masters degree course in the same subject as your graduation. If you wish to change your subject then it should be decided on your interest and choice and future job opportunities associated with the course. Whether you pursue Civil or electrical or electronic or robotics or IT as your subject in M.Tech is your choice. Analyze as a civil student which are the subject in which you have knowledge and which is the particular subject which interests you for further studies. Pursue the M.Tech in the subject in which you have the required knowledge to study further, which interests you and which can give you a better job in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?