11th November 2015, 04:52 PM
Ceenu J Mangalasseril

Universities in India providing M.Sc in Physics to those having less than 70% in graduation?

Well would you plz tell me which are the universities in india providing msc physics course for those who have got less than 70 percent in degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  4. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  5. How to do MSc in Physics in future after doing BSc with Non Medical? Which are the top universities in India for MSc in Physics? What is the fee?
  6. Best government institutes in India for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc in Physics Hons
  7. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  8. Details of course and study material for preparation of M.Sc Statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? Abroad universities that are providing M.Sc Statistical degree?
  9. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Physics in India?
  10. which are the universities providing MSc geology in distance?
  11. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  12. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Universities in India providing PhD in Health Care Management?
  14. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  15. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  16. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  17. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  18. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
11th November 2015, 09:36 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in India providing M.Sc in Physics to those having less than 70% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceenu J Mangalasseril View Post
Well would you plz tell me which are the universities in india providing msc physics course for those who have got less than 70 percent in degree?
Here's a list of Universities providing M.Sc in Physics:-
  • Presidency College, Kolkata
  • St Stephens College, Delhi
  • Christ College, Bangalore
  • St Xavier's College, Kolkata
  • Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai
  • Fergusson College, Pune
  • St Stephens College, Delhi
  • St Xavier's College, Mumbai
  • Loyola College, Chennai
  • St. Ann's college for women, Hyderabad,
  • Madras Christian college, Chennai,
  • Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.
  • Mount Carmel Carmel College
  • Presidency College , Chennai
  • St.Ann's college for women, Hyderabad,
  • Madras Christian college, Chennai,
  • St. Stephen's college, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?