11th November 2015, 01:44 PM
ayeshblueyes

How a 20 years old gold medalist in sports can become an Air Hostess?

Well i am 20 years i passed bsc exam i have to become an air hostess i am physically fit and gold medalist in sports ....plz tell me the process.

11th November 2015, 09:24 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a 20 years old gold medalist in sports can become an Air Hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeshblueyes View Post
Well i am 20 years i passed bsc exam i have to become an air hostess i am physically fit and gold medalist in sports ....plz tell me the process.
Eligibility:-
  • You need to have a plus two/ or a graduate degree with a diploma/degree in Hotel Management or Tourism Management.
  • You must be eligible to hold an Indian Passport and should be below twenty-five years of age.
  • You should be unmarried.
  • You should have fluency in English, Hindi, and knowledge of an international language is an added advantage.
  • You should have normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye.
  • The minimum height required for this job is 157.5 centimeters.
After you get selected you will be called to sit for a written examination. The exam is an objective type exam. On getting selected you will be then called for a group discussion round which is followed by an interview session. If selected then you will then have to undergo a training session which normally lasts for about 2-3 months. During this training period you will be taught about service, grooming, safety and first aid.

Top Air Hostess Training Institutes in India:-
  • Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
  • All India Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun
  • Kingfisher Training Academy
  • Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
  • Aptech Aviation & Hospitality Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?