30th May 2012, 06:37 PM
Kishore Behara

Universities offering B.Tech(CSE) part time and distance?

Hi,

I did my Diploma in Computers in 2002 with 65 percentage. Right I am working in Visakhapatnam in a IT Company. I would like to do Engg(CSE) either part time or distance mode. Kindly mention the universities offering B-Tech Part time and Distance for the same with details.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kishore

15th June 2012, 08:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering B.Tech(CSE) part time and distance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishore Behara View Post
Hi,

I did my Diploma in Computers in 2002 with 65 percentage. Right I am working in Visakhapatnam in a IT Company. I would like to do Engg(CSE) either part time or distance mode. Kindly mention the universities offering B-Tech Part time and Distance for the same with details.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kishore
Working candidates who are unable to attend regular classes and are willing to pursue B.Tech through Distance mode may look for the Karnataka State Open University. The University has many study centers all across the country and is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and the Distance Education Council [DEC]. The University offers B.Tech in various department of Engineering including Computer Science.

In order to be eligible for the B.Tech in Computer Science from the Karnataka State Open University, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of the program is four years and comprises of eight semesters.

Candidate who have completed the 3 years Diploma after Xth are eligible for direct enrollment in to the third semester of program through lateral entry.

For detail information regarding the admission procedure and the nearest study center one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Numbers: 07566669887 - 09722722831.
15th July 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I did my Diploma in Civil Engineering in 2010 with 73 percentage. Right I am working in Unnatti Construction pvt ltd Company. I would like to do BE either part time or distance mode. Kindly mention the universities offering B-Tech Part time and Distance for the same with details. And how to applying the collages, process of the admission.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
17th July 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know whether this centers are present in Ernakulam in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?