18th May 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering M.A Psychology in Delhi? Date of submission of forms?

I am student of B.C.A final year.I want to know about the universities offering M.A. psychology in delhi and the date of submission of forms for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  2. Universities offering b.ed course in Delhi NCR?
  3. Procedure for admission in M.Phil in Clinical Psychology including downloading forms, entrance exam date and criteria?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best universities offering Masters in Psychology-Human Resources or Organizational Behaviour?
  6. Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?
  7. Which are the universities offering Non Medical courses? Date of sale of forms? From where can we do Aerospace Engineering in Delhi or Haryana?
  8. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  9. Can I do PhD in Psychology if done MBA in HR and Finance? List of universities offering this course?
  10. M.Sc Microbiology forms are available now? Last date for submission of form?
  11. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  12. Last date of submission of TGT forms? What are the documents required?
  13. Details of universities in Tamil Nadu offering distance mode M.Phil in Psychology. -- [New]
  14. Last date of submission of private forms?
  15. Important dates for getting and submission of B.Ed exam forms?
  16. Universities for B.Ed after less marks in graduation?
  17. What is the last date of submission of CET Polytechnic forms in Delhi?
  18. Universities in Uttarkhand for law course? When are the forms going to be available?
25th September 2011, 11:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering M.A Psychology in Delhi? Date of submission of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of B.C.A final year.I want to know about the universities offering M.A. psychology in delhi and the date of submission of forms for the course.

Dear friend,

Some few Institue from Delhi offered for M.A Psychology course:-

Jamia Millia Islamia
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg
Jamia Nagar
Delhi - 110025
http://www.jmi.nic.in

Lady Shri Ram College (LSR)
Lajpat Nagar-IV
Delhi - 110024
www.lsrcollege.org

Indraprastha College for Women
Sham Nath Marg
Delhi - 110054
www.ipcollege.com

Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
Qutub Institutional Area
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
Katwaria Sarai
Hauz Khas
Delhi - 110016

Thanks
4th January 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering M.A Psychology in Delhi? Date of submission of forms?

i have done hotel managment at graduation level however i wanna pursue in psychology..so am i eligibe if yes thn which are the colleges in delhi n when are the forms available.
5th June 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Universities offering M.A Psychology in Delhi? Date of submission of forms?

Delhi University offers M.A. in Applied Psychology and M.A. in Psychology. Besides this there are other universities offering the course namely

Manav Rachna University
5th June 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Besides these universities there are private universities

Manav Rachna International University
Amity University
Ansal's university
30th June 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir...I hv jst done graduation frm Du in B.com hons...So m i eligbl for this cours r not if yes dn wht would b the creteria for this..?
n last date f Form submission??
6th April 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.A. Final year .My final exam is going on and i have philosophy honours.I want to know the last date of submission of application forms for P.G. in philosophy in D.U
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?