16th May 2012, 01:33 PM
rajender165

Which universities are offering MBA in Telecom? I have completed BBA

I have completed bba looking for mba in corespondence.. Still working in tech mahindra. Searching for universities.which offering mba.in telecom.plz guide me abt universities....Kindly send the details on mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MBA in telecom management through correspondence?
  2. Which are the universities offering MBA in Telecom Management through distance or part time?
  3. What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?
  4. List of valuable universities which offer Part Time MBA course for BBA graduate?
  5. Does distance learning MBA in Telecom Management have the same value as regular MBA in Telecom Management in the market?
  6. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
  7. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  8. List of colleges offering MBA in Telecom in Tamilnadu and in other states?
  9. Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA program in Telecom Management?` -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  12. What should be my specialization in MBA after completing BCA? Shall I go for MBA in Telecom Management?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BBA? List of good colleges in CHD offering BBA without Maths? I've completed 12th std with Arts
  14. What are the job placements available after BBA+MBA?
  15. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?
  17. What is the scope of Telecom Management for MBA aspirant?
  18. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?

23rd May 2012, 02:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities are offering MBA in Telecom? I have completed BBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajender165 View Post
I have completed bba looking for mba in corespondence.. Still working in tech mahindra. Searching for universities.which offering mba.in telecom.plz guide me abt universities....Kindly send the details on mail id [email protected]
The are number of institutes which offers post-graduate courses in Telecom Management as a Post-Graduate Diploma program as well as Masters degree
program, usually known as MBA. The admission procedure, fee structure, and other criteria varies depending upon the institutes and in order to get proper information, refer to the official website of the Institutes offering the program.

Following are institutes offering MBA and Post-Graduation Diploma in Telecom Management:
  • Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management
  • Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management
  • MIT School Of Telecom Management
  • Aegis School of Business and Telecommunication
  • Amity Institute of Telecom Technology & Management

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?