17th October 2011, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?

I have done bba ,i got 61% in bba .my maths is so weak thats why i m not doing mba with finance ,so plz suggest from which branch should i do mba ,so that i may get better jobs after completing mba

17th October 2011, 12:21 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?

There will not be higher level of Mathematics in Finance specialization of MBA course. So, you do not need to worry about that. If you are having grip at least on fundamentals of Mathematics, then you can solve various kind of problems in Finance under MBA course.

This is the blunder mistake that many of the candidates do. They feel that they are not good at Mathematics and so they themselves take the decision that Finance is not suitable for them.

Don't think in such a way. If you are really interested towards Finance specialization, opt for it. Definitely Finance is such an exciting specialization. Especially one of the subject in Finance " Security Analysis and Portfolio Management" is very much interesting subject.

You can understand what is going on in financial markets and with that knowlede you will also trade in stock market. If you follow good strategies while investing, you can make huge money from stock market.

If not interested in Finance specialization, then you may also opt for
-MBA in Marketing
-MBA in Human Resource Management
-MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
-MBA in Retail Management etc.

Choose the specialization which ever you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.
17th October 2011, 01:29 PM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?

as you feel that you are not good in maths,you can go by
=>MBA(Human resources)
=>MBA(supply chain managem ent)
=>MBA(marketing)
=>MBA(information technology)
=>MBA(telecommunication)

all the best for your career
17th October 2011, 04:32 PM
Rajeev Kumar Koundal

Thumbs up Re: Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?

if u r really not interested in mathematics, thrn you can go for following departments:
1. MBA Marketing
2. MBA HR
17th October 2011, 05:43 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?

There are lots of subjects in MBA to study with such as :-

Marketing

Hospitality & Tourism

Retail Operations

Human Resources (HR)

Accounting

Finance

Internet Marketing
etc.

But for entry you have to clear one of the following entrances : XAT,MAT or CAT.

Definitely you can do the course form some of following institutes .
There are lot of colleges which provide correspondence MBA such as :-

Anna University

Institute Of Management Technology, Gaziabad

National Institute of Business Management

IGNOU

MDU Rohtak
17th October 2011, 07:57 PM
goutambiswas87

hi,
As you are not interested in mathematics,then you should apply for following departments:
MBA Marketing, MBA HR.
It will be better for you.
17th October 2011, 10:47 PM
davvid

hi,
your interested to do MBA good choice,And your weak in maths.

aah here some other branches are there except finance
->HR
->fashion management
->retail management
->international business
->Marketing
->logistics
->operations

these are the courses present in MBA
from the above courses "fashion management" good to you because its not related with maths so my choice is to you is fashion management is best for you...

best of luck.....
18th October 2011, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done bba ,i got 61% in bba .my maths is so weak thats why i m not doing mba with finance ,so plz suggest from which branch should i do mba ,so that i may get better jobs after completing mba
Dear friend,

The various type specialization are there in India for MBA.

You can choose any of these subject.

1. Finance (F)
2. Human Resource (HR)
3. Marketing (M)
4. Entrepreneurship (E)
5. Technology Management (TM)
6. Public Management (PM)
7. Strategy (S)
8. International Management (IM)
9.Sustainable Business (SB)

Thanks
1st December 2011, 06:46 PM
sahaja mallarapu

you have so many options to choose to do specialization in MBA.
they are
MBA in Criminal Justice
MBA in e-Business
MBA in Education
MBA in Education
MBA in Engineering
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Executive
MBA in Finance
MBA in General management
MBA in Global management
MBA in Health Care
MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
MBA in Human resources
MBA in Industrial management
MBA in Information systems
MBA in Knowledge management
MBA in Leadership
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Media
MBA in Nonprofit and Government
MBA in Organizational
MBA in Sport management
MBA in Technology management
MBA in Telecommunications .
as you are weak in maths then dont go for finance, marketing, non profit govt etc.
you can choose among the remailning.
23rd January 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

you can contact on [email protected] , we will help you to decide the best course and college as per your skills and budget .
25th January 2012, 07:07 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

MBA has many options which you can take as your specialization like...

MBA in Finance

MBA in Health (Pharmaceuticals)

MBA in Consultancy

MBA in Information Technology

MBA in Telecommunications

MBA in Media

MBA in Services

MBA in Human Resources

MBA in Banking

Since you are weak in Maths, the best specialization for you will be-- HR and Marketing and Media also (if you are interested in that field)
30th January 2012, 02:00 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

hi all i am Vikas. I am also so confused, i have completed MBA Finance now working in Custodian Bank. After MBA is CS is good option.
31st January 2012, 03:20 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Yes of course my friend you are eligible for MBA course,
To get admission in MBA You need to be graduate with minimum 50% in either stream from recognized university and there is relaxation if you are belong to SC/ST category,You should have the entrance exam score card in either CAT/MAT/XAT exam.

In MBA there are various specialization but the most popular or prefer stream are :

FINANCE
INFORMATION TECH.
MARKETING
ACCOUNTING
HUMAN RESOURCE
TELECOMMUNICATION.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]You have to score good percentile if you want to apply in top 10 colleges like :[/COLOR]

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management Indore
XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trad
FMS – Faculty of Management Studies
NMIMS – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies.
Good Luck.
11th July 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I do in MBA???
As i have completed BE in computer science in 2008.
16th July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i am arts student not good in maths can i do MBA In HR
23rd March 2013, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

i am an iim aspirant....m preparing for cat and my maths is weak...how to score maximum percentage to get better college?
20th July 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i m not good in maths which m.b.a specialization is good for me plzz help me
8th December 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what should I do after bba ?I am so confused and is it beneficial to do mba through correspondence. ?
5th March 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i completed B.A(English honours) ,now i am pursuing M.B.A, but i confused to choose in specilisation.I want to say my choice is...... "Finance"...but Mathematics is weak...,other hand ...hesitate to take..... "Marketing".... because, i feel may be not travels so many places and not convence.........others. so please suggest me,i gratitute to you..........
23rd March 2014, 07:19 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

In order to complete MBA course, you don't need to be Expert in Mathematics. If you are having minimum level of Maths knowledge, that would be enough.

It is good that you have successfully completed your BBA course with 61% of marks which makes you eligible to join MBA course.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

This is a 2 year Post Graduation course in Management stream being offered by many of the colleges across India.

One should get managerial and business knowledge by the time they complete this course.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join MBA course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

You should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.

The following specializations will be a good choice for you to opt for in MBA course.

MBA in Finance
MBA in Accounting
MBA in Risk Management
MBA in Entrepreneurship Management
MBA in International Business
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management

Opt for the specialization as per your interest and make most out of it by gaining good subject knowledge.

Wish you all the best.
11th January 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I am srisivaranjini from tamilnadu i am completed b.sc cs with 80% I am intrested to do mba ,which branch& College is the best to join for mba
24th February 2015, 10:31 AM
aparnatiwari221

Eligibility criteria for most of the colleges are – 50% in Bachelors degree. Most of the management institutes are looking for candidate with good communication skills and different backgrounds. So you shouldn’t be worried about mathematics. In MBA you can choose one of the following subjects as your specialization –

1. Information Technology
2. Finance
3. Human Resource Management
4. Marketing and Operations

Many institutes offer management degree, but very few offer quality education. Some of the reputed names are -

1. NMIMS
2. BML Munjal University (BMU)
3. Amity University
4. Symbiosis

I have heard about BML Munjal University from one of my close friend. It is a leading University founded by the promoters of the Hero Group, which is located near Delhi. It’s a residential university and Campus facilities make student life smoother.
30th March 2021, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahaja mallarapu View Post
you have so many options to choose to do specialization in MBA.
they are
MBA in Criminal Justice
MBA in e-Business
MBA in Education
MBA in Education
MBA in Engineering
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Executive
MBA in Finance
MBA in General management
MBA in Global management
MBA in Health Care
MBA in Hospitality and Tourism
MBA in Human resources
MBA in Industrial management
MBA in Information systems
MBA in Knowledge management
MBA in Leadership
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Media
MBA in Nonprofit and Government
MBA in Organizational
MBA in Sport management
MBA in Technology management
MBA in Telecommunications .
as you are weak in maths then dont go for finance, marketing, non profit govt etc.
you can choose among the remailning.
Is MBA in General Management separate Specialization Or Not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?