1st August 2011, 10:46 PM
kamtarpri

Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?

i am bba with67%and have one and half yr teaching experience am i eligible for bed if yes from which universities as i m very interested in teaching job.

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are offering MBA in Telecom? I have completed BBA
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  3. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  4. Benefits of doing BBA and best Universities for the same?
  5. Will I get admission in any college in Kerala offering B.Com/BBA in Management?
  6. List of Universities offering BBA and BCA courses? How to apply for these courses?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. What should I choose between B.A LLB and BBA LLB?
  9. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech in Computer Science (Distance)? Which universities are offering this course?
  10. How to do BBA after passing 12th with 72%? What can I do to get admission in BBA?
  11. Universities in india offering BBA course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  13. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  15. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the management courses offered after completion of diploma in Textile Technology?
  17. Am I eligible for undergraduate course in BBA in regular college in Mumbai university after passing HSC in commerce stream?
  18. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of 12th Arts? -- [New]
5th November 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?

Am i eligible to do bed after passing correspondence bba
21st February 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?

I am BBA Graduate. Can I do Bed ?
21st February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am BBA Graduate. Can I do Bed ?
31st October 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i am BBA M COM.am eligible for B Ed. if yes please tell me lists of universities
14th March 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i am bba with67%and am i eligible for bed if yes from which universities as i m very interested in teaching job.[/QUOTE]
17th October 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA. Universities offering the course?
11th October 2015, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

B.Ed is only possible if you possess a general degree course such as Bsc Bcom BA whereas BBA BTech BCA MCA are professional and technical courses you can't apply for B ed but if you are interested in teaching profession then you can apply for primary TET.
14th October 2015, 01:32 AM
RRAL

Yes of course you can do the B.Ed course.

B.ed stands for the Bachelor in education. The eligibility criteria for this course is to have a graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

There is no age bar for applying in this course.As you have completed your graduation degree course as BBA with 67% marks in aggregate so definitely you can be eligible to do this course.
15th October 2015, 04:32 AM
suria1

You are eligible for B.Ed after passing BBA with 67%. Many students will join in this way only.

B.Ed means bachelor of education. it is a course for the students to become teachers. there is some entrance exam of ed-cet which students should write to join this course.

after course,students would become as teachers.

Teaching jobs will be offered in elementary schools,high schools.

In these days, teachers are getting good money. Teachers also conduct tutions and also get more money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?