29th March 2012, 11:58 AM
Vandana Bansal

Which university is the best to do Ph.D from distance learning in Chemistry?

I want to do Ph. D. from distance learning education in Chemistry.Which University is best ant what is the value of distance learnig education in Ph.d. in chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University? -- [New]
  3. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  5. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  6. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
  7. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  8. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  9. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  10. Can I study PhD in Education through correspondence after completed M.Sc(Chemistry) and B.Ed?
  11. Is there any distance course available in PhD Chemistry?
  12. Which university is the best to do Ph.D from distance learning in Chemistry?
  13. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  14. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  15. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  16. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
10th June 2012, 04:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is the best to do Ph.D from distance learning in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandana Bansal View Post
I want to do Ph. D. from distance learning education in Chemistry.Which University is best ant what is the value of distance learnig education in Ph.d. in chemistry?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] is one of the best reputed and recognzied University in the country offering distance education in various courses including Phd. The University offers Phd in Chemistry through distance mode. The minimum duration of the program is two years. Candidates must have 55% marks at the Post-Graduation level. Candidate with M.Phil or 5 years teaching/professional experience from a recognized Institution who can directly undertake thesis work for Ph.D. worth 64 credits [they may be exempted from course work]. Candidate has to present the Ph.D proposal before the Doctoral committee for approval.

For detail information either refer to the official website of IGNOU or the following address:

School of Sciences,
IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi
New Delhi - 110068
India
Contact Number : +91-29532167
14th July 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is the best to do Ph.D from distance learning in Chemistry?

is phD at atlantic international university well recognise
22nd July 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone,

I have done my MBA in Finance. Now want to do My PHD in HR through Distance learning. Is it possible and if yes which is the best Collage to do it thouugh?
12th December 2012, 10:21 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Which university is the best to do Ph.D from distance learning in Chemistry?

Hi Friend,

University which provide distance education :

The Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] offering distance education in various courses including Phd.
The University offers Phd in Chemistry through distance mode.

More about the university :

The minimum duration of the program is two years.

Eligibility :

Candidates must have 55% marks at the Post-Graduation level.
Candidate with M.Phil or 5 years teaching/professional experience from a recognized Institution
Candidate has to present the Ph.D proposal before the Doctoral committee for approval.

Thanks...
2nd June 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

If i do phd from any distance learning university am i eligible for any government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?