29th January 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University

I hold a Master's degree from IGNOU,which I did through distance learning. Prior to that i did my B.A (Hons)English from the university of Delhi,Daulat Ram College. I am very keen to do my phd in English from the university of Delhi. What are the fees and duration? i live in Mauritius and would prefer a distance
e learning course. thank you.

31st January 2015, 06:02 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hold a Master's degree from IGNOU,which I did through distance learning. Prior to that i did my B.A (Hons)English from the university of Delhi,Daulat Ram College. I am very keen to do my phd in English from the university of Delhi. What are the fees and duration? i live in Mauritius and would prefer a distance
e learning course. thank you.
Delhi University offers PhD in English through the Department of English. The duration of the course is for two years which is divided into four semester.

Educational requirements:

- To get admission in PhD in English applicant should have completed master’s degree in the respective subject from a recognized university of India.

Fees structure for PhD course at Delhi University.
Rs.12555/-
Residence Fee:
Rs 20450/-

Contact Details:
Department of English
University of Delhi
Delhi - 110007, India
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (91) 11-27666757
Fax: (91) 11-27666343
25th April 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,i wanted information on the entrance test that is conducted by DELHI UNIVERSITY for the admissions into phd course in English.like when the entrance is conducted and by when the application form is out.
5th December 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bangladesi student. I want to do my phd in Enhlish from Delhi University. please tell me the procedure how can I apply and what is the requiremment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?