17th September 2011, 12:04 PM
Ravishan1290

Which are the upcoming government exams in which I can apply while doing B.E(EEE)?

sir i am doing my B.E(EEE) final yr in anna university affilated college i want to know about upcoming government exams if its can i apply for that pls reply sir

4th December 2011, 02:37 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the upcoming government exams in which I can apply while doing B.E(EEE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishan1290 View Post
sir i am doing my B.E(EEE) final yr in anna university affilated college i want to know about upcoming government exams if its can i apply for that pls reply sir
Hello friend,
The upcoming exam for which you can apply to get into government sector is Engineering Service Exam.
The examination is going to be conducted on 15.06.2012.
The application forms will be available from 25.02.2012.

Apart from being an engineering graduate, you must be within the age limit of 21-30 years to be eligible for the exam.
4th December 2011, 07:48 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the upcoming government exams in which I can apply while doing B.E(EEE)?

You can appear for Indian Engineering Service.Indian Engineering Service exam is conducted by UPSC every year once.This exam is conducted to take qualified student to different departments in government service that are
>>Indian Railway service of Engineers
>>Indian Railway Store Service
>>Central Engineering Service
>>Assistant Executive Engineer
>>Assistant Naval Store Officer etc......

Eligibility criteria for IES exam:
Education qualification:
You should have minimum graduation degree in Engineering in any one below mentioned stream.
>>Mechanical Engineering
>>Electrical Engineering
>>Civil Engineering
>>Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
Age limit:
>>If you belong to General category,then your age should be between 21 to 30 years.
>>If you belong to OBC category,then your age should be between 21 to 33 years.
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category,then your age should be between 21 to 35 years.

Number of attempts:
>>If you belong to General category,then you can appear only 4 times
>>If you belong to OBC category,then you can appear for 7 times
>>If you belong to SC/ST/PD category,then you can appear for 14 times.

Indian Engineering Service exam consist of two parts of exams,that are >>Part-I exam
>>Part-II exam In Part-I exam their are another two exam,that are >>Objective Type exam
>>Conventional Type exam

In Part-II exam as Personal Interview test.
If you clear all this exams,then you will get job as Engineer in government sector.

If you fulfill with above mentioned criteria,then you can appear for this year IES exam.
>>Issuing of application form from 25th Feb 2012 to 24th March 2012.
>>Exam will held on 15th June 2012.

For more details,then click here
14th June 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i am going to third year B.E. EEE . now my gpa is 7.43 and my class 12 mark is 82 percent with oc as my category. am i eligible for getting job in eb dept. what and all the exams i have to write after completing B.E.
5th September 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech (I.T) 2012 passout.What are the jobs can i apply and what are the upcoming exams?
10th November 2012, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.tech (EEE) 2012 Passout.What are the jobs and upcoming exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?