16th October 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for upcoming IBPS clerk exam after passing 12th with 74%

i am 12th passed with74% in 12th class with commerce stream can i apply for upcoming ibps upcoming clerk exams please reply me soon

4th November 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for upcoming IBPS clerk exam after passing 12th with 74%

I m 12th pass with 73% Can I give ibps exam in 2013?
4th November 2012, 01:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for upcoming IBPS clerk exam after passing 12th with 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 12th passed with74% in 12th class with commerce stream can i apply for upcoming ibps upcoming clerk exams please reply me soon

IBPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year and CLERK for 19 public sector of bank.

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for IBPS clerk because you have only 12 th standard .

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.Age relaxation for reserved category candidates is as follows:

3 years for OBC
5 years for SC
10 years for PWD

Selection process for IBPS Exam is 1)Written Test 2) Personal Interview.

Examination pattern of IBPS Clerk:-

1) Reasoning - 50 questions of 50 marks
2) English Language - 50 questions of 25 marks
3) Quantitative Aptitude - 50 questions of 50 marks
4) General Awareness - 50 questions of 50 marks
5) Computer Knowledge - 50 questions of 50 marks

For more information about IBPS Exam , you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
23rd November 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared my 12th by 77% can i give ibps clerical exam 2013?
14th January 2013, 02:40 PM
abhishek0123

IBPS requires graduation. Thus you need to be a degree holder before applying...Thank you...
17th February 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I have secure 62% in 10th & 52% in 12th. I want to knw that which govt xamz i can give? And how?
29th April 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i have done my b.a as a private can i apply for cwe clerk exam
8th June 2013, 10:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To sit for the IBPS CWE Examination you need to be a graduate first in any discipline of your choice. Earlier though for the post of clerical cadres, H.S. passed students were also allowed to sit for the exam but the new rule suggests that only graduates can apply.

IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To sit for the IBPS CWE exam the candidates needs to complete their graduation first. It is a mandatory criteria which one needs to satisfy for any post they apply.
  • The degree can be attained in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. Nothing has been mentioned about the minimum percentage to attain.
  • The lower age limit for this year's exam is 20 years and for general category candidates the upper age limit remains 28 years.
  • There is however age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. There is 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates, 3 years age relaxation for the OBC candidates and 10 years age relaxation for the physically disabled candidates.
  • You need to know the basics of computer. This needs to be proved by showing certificates citing a crash course on computer operation.

Exam Pattern:-

Total Marks:- 250
Total Time:- 210 minutes
Negative Marking:- 1/4th marks

1. Reasoning- 50 marks
2. English Language- 25 marks
3. Quantitative Aptitude- 50 marks
4. General Awareness- 50 marks
5. Descriptive Paper- 25 marks

Hope this helps :-> :->
12th June 2013, 08:57 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

IBPS Conducts the Clerks exams on behalf of 20 Nationalized banks

Eligibilty for the IBPS CLERKS exams:
Min educational qualifications is A degree in any discipline from a recognized University
Age should be between 20 and 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the IBPS Clerks Exams:
Numerical Ability
Reasoning
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
Computer Knowledge
English Language

Next IBPS clerks exams may be held in November or December 2013
30th June 2013, 02:18 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria:-

The applicant should have to complete graduation from a recognised university.

No need of percentage restrictions.

You must be a citizen of India.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 years to 30 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years upper age relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Personal interview.
5th April 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to apply for IBPS clerk exam after passing 12th class with 88% (PCM)?
12th April 2014, 11:12 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Irrespective of your stream in 12th class and percentage of marks as well, you are not eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Because one should be a Graduate from a recognized university in order to be eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam.

The eligibility criteria was changed recently.

Hence, I suggest you to opt for Graduation with the stream that you are interested.

Once you complete your Graduation, you are eligible to apply for this Exam.

However, I suggest you to complete your Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks through which you can apply for IBPS PO Exam.

If you are a candidate from SC or ST category, you will be given relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5%

The selection procedure for both these positions will be
Written Exam
Interview

One can apply for this exam only in online.

For this academic year, IBPS has not released any notification for the recruitment of these positions.

Once the notification is released, you will get to know the complete information like
-how to apply
-the amount of fee to be paid
-mode of payment
-exam pattern etc.

Please visit the following official website of IBPS to know the updated information on these exams.
http://ibps.in/
20th July 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed 12th and diploma in cs field so can i apply IBPS clerk exam ????
19th June 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my class 12th with 69.6% I can apply for upcoming ibps clerk exam??
9th November 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my class 12th with 77% in MPC. I can apply for bank jobs in which sector I'm eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?