28th February 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Upper age limit to appear for DNB Pathology final examinations (Theory & Practicals)?

I would like to appear for my DNB Pathology final examinations (Theory & Practicals) (Secondary Candidate) now. As of today, 28th February, 2019 I am 41 years of age (41 completed), with my date of birth being 13th September, 1977. Further, is there any upper age limit criteria for appearing for DNB Pathology final examinations (Theory & Practicals) as a secondary candidate? Are DNB Pathology final exams held twice a year in June and December, or only once a year in December?

2nd March 2019, 07:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upper age limit to appear for DNB Pathology final examinations (Theory & Practicals)?

Upper age limit to appear DNB pathology final examination:-

To appear in DNB exams you have completed your MBBS from any recognised University with at least 60% aggregate of marks, only then you are eligible to appear in this exam.

There is no age eligibility criteria to appear in this exam.

So, if you are interested to appear in this exam, then you have to get the application form from the official website
www.natboard.edu.in.
14th June 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Upper age limit to appear for DNB Pathology final examinations (Theory & Practicals)?

I have done cps diploma in pathology in April2011 which was of one n half years ,cos diploma duration changed to two years from Aug 2011 n as per eligibility criteria two years diploma is required to appear for secondary dnb .please let me know how i can appear for secondary dnb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?