19th December 2009, 12:23 PM
raushan

For uptech exam Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state is required or not?

For Uptech entrance examination is B.tech Programme is Domicile Certificate
of uttar pardesh state is requried or not please inform me on this subject as earlier as possible...
Thank you... Very much

Related Questions:
  1. UPTECH domicile certificate? Am I eligible? I did not do schooling from UP but my father did
  2. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  3. Domiciles of A.P. eligible JIPMER 2010 or not?
  4. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  5. What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  7. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  8. Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MP-PMT if belong to UP but studying 12th CBSE in MP?
  10. What is the procedure followed for migration for further study in other state?
  11. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  12. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  13. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  14. Which state should I choose for the state code of eligibility?
  15. How can I make domicile certificate of uttar pradesh? I've been living in Jharkhand for the last 15 years but having home in Uttar Pradesh
  16. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  17. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  18. How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?
3rd January 2010, 03:20 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: For uptech exam Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state is required or not?

If you are a uttar pradesh domicile,means your parents or you are living there for last 10 years,then you have to produce domicile certificate of uttar pradesh.

If you are from another state still you have to produce domicile of that state.

Best of luck
3rd January 2010, 05:29 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: For uptech exam Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state is required or not?

domicile is required if you are not a resident of U.P at the time of admission counselling.if you are a resident of up or having authorised property in UP YOU NEED NOT TO PRODUCE ANY DOMICILE CERTIFICATE
3rd January 2010, 08:40 PM
kusum singal

yes u have to required uttar pradesh domicile at the time of counciling.
3rd January 2010, 10:49 PM
rohit kumar singh

offcourse yes...u should have domicile certificate of UP....
14th January 2010, 07:45 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

generally domicile certificate is required for state level exams .....
you need to show that while taking admission in the allotted college through the common entrance exam.....
so it will be good if you make one for you....
even if your father is having a domicile then it will also do .....
but it will be better if you make one for you ....and you can make it on the basis of your fathers domicile..........

best of luck
15th January 2010, 03:59 PM
himansh

obviously it is required.....almost all the state entrance exam requires domiciles for them.....there is a 15% quota to all the colleges through aieee
3rd February 2010, 10:37 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

if are you belong to other state then you are required to submitted your domecile and if you are live in same state the you are not required for domecile.
4th February 2010, 09:31 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes domicile certificate is must at the time of admission counceling for the other state students.
4th February 2010, 09:34 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

yes it is required at the time of admission counseling for the student for other states.
29th March 2010, 10:21 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
there is not too much demand for the uptech ,
if you have done your 12th from the utterpardesh then you can apply,
also if you are domicile of the up the you can apply,
o k
all the best.
19th May 2010, 10:50 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend, you will have to show your domicile of UP if you crack UPTECH exam.
because there is restriction for outside students, but have some quotas for outsider students but in very less amount.
if you passed your +2 exam from UP board then need not to be worried.
kindly fristly appear in UPTECH exam.
All the best.
3rd June 2010, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Is three year schooling in UP (i.e. 10th, 11th, and 12th) is required for competing for the UP quota of medical seats
in medical colleges of UP. This is in context if child shifts from Delhi to UP and child has passed 10th class from Delhi Board/school.
27th June 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Bca from UP and now I am going to take admission in MCA through uptu. Is domicile is required at time of counselling. I also live in UP
28th June 2010, 01:19 PM
siddharthkathuria

Talking Re: For uptech exam Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state is required or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raushan View Post
For Uptech entrance examination is B.tech Programme is Domicile Certificate
of uttar pardesh state is requried or not please inform me on this subject as earlier as possible...
Thank you... Very much
i think i have heard that in UPTU, there is 15% reservation for student outside of UP but i am not sure.
if that is so then you will be considered in that quota
but if you belong to UP, you should surely produce somicile certificate
all the best
30th June 2010, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

my parents belongs to uttarakhand..

they are having Uttar Pradesh's 12th board passing certificate.. (because at that time uttranchal was in UP)

can it help me in making UP domicelle????
31st July 2010, 05:24 PM
s.k.singh

there is 15% reservation for student outside of UPand and the admission for the other is on the basis of the aieee exam,
if that is so then you will be considered in that quota
but if you passed 12th from UP,`
19th August 2010, 10:41 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,

for the uptech it is not only that you are domicle of the up then ypu can take

admission,the admission is for that students which have done their 12th from

the up.it is not matter from which states he is.

so if you full fill this condition then you can take admission.if you passed your

+2 exam from UP board then need not to be worried.
22nd August 2010, 08:21 PM
rajesh gupta 1

dear friend;

By uptech examination student get admission in various

reputed college of uttar pardesh state. For uptech exam

Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state is required .

So before thinking uptech examination ; you should

arrange Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state .
6th April 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i belong to haryana bt my mother belongs to u.p. and academic qualifications are of u.p. can i apply for upcpmt and how?
9th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i myselef does`nt have the domicile of my parents. My rank in uptu is 18960{gn}&5370{bc} in uptu. can i get the colleges through uptu.please suggest me. My email id is [email protected] & phone no. is 9540564365.Thank you...
20th June 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

domicile and sc certificate is belongs to uttrakhand. can i get admission in b.tech under uptu .
23rd June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

for how many days domicile of uttar pradesh is valid????
3rd September 2011, 04:23 PM
sanju38121

Sir, domicile certificates are required for the state level exams. If your parents are residing in the state from last 10 years then you have to produce domicile certificate at the time of councelling.

All the best
regards
24th November 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

My domicile certificate in U.P and study other state can apply for U.P.T.U paper in 2nd year admission in b-tech. Plz rply quickly.
3rd January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE NT DONE MY 10TH N 12TH FROM UP BUT WE HAVE A FLAT IN THE UP STATE SINCE 5YRS......... CAN V HAVE TO APPLY FOR DOMICILE........? OR DOMICILE IS REQUIRED????????
11th July 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have made a Domicile of UP in year 2009. I want to know the validity of this certificate. can it use for uptu 2012 conselling
11th July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the validity of UP Domicile.
5th August 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

for how much time the domicile is vailide
24th December 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I CHECK MY DOMICILE CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO ME IS CORRECT ON INTERNET
2nd July 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

my sc certificate from uttarakhand and my domicile is up.may i get sc quota benefit in upsee?
14th November 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I am woman and I have land in utter Pradesh . On the basis of that my child can get domicile certificate. We are not living there since 6 years . We r living in mumbai. My son born in Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?