28th April 2011, 05:23 PM
Ankush Purohit

How could I get the Domicile Certificate?

Sir I Want to Domicile Certificate For Next year ( Engineering College Addmission

My Born Place at Bhiwandi Maharastra.

I have Don't Get Birth Certificate. My Father Have a ( 1 ) Raasan Card. ( 2 ) My Elder Brother have a Domicile Certificate ( Maharstra ) ( 3 ) My Fatrher Driving Licence From Maharastra ( 4 ) Bank Account From 7 Years ( 5 ) My School Progress Card From Class 1 to 9 th Other wise We have No any Type of Documents ......Etc. Now what me do to get a Domicile Certificate

Related Questions:
  1. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  2. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  3. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  4. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  5. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  6. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  7. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  8. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  9. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  11. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  12. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  13. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  14. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  17. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  18. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
14th January 2012, 05:18 AM
krishnasolanki

Default Re: How could I get the Domicile Certificate?

as you told that your brother have domicile certificate of maharastra, and rashan too, first of all you should have to go to the tehsil to which you belong, near by shops you should have to purchage a application form for domicile certificate,
then you should have to go to the Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Tehsildar's office, the tehsildar will check your documents like,

Electricity bill as residential proof,
Birth certificate
Ration card
etc.
so you will get the domicile certificate.
9th March 2012, 02:49 PM
soni sandip

i have a old house in rajasthan.so can i get domisil ?
30th May 2012, 06:12 PM
kaveribiswas

you told that your brother have domicile certificate of maharastra, and rashan too, first of all you should have to go to the tehsil to which you belong, near by shops you should have to purchage a application form for domicile certificate,
then you should have to go to the Sub-Divisional Magistrate/ Tehsildar's office, the tehsildar will check your documents like,

Electricity bill as residential proof,
Birth certificate
22nd June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i have my birth place in madhya pradesh.i am having a permanent home in nagpur.how can i get domicile certificate.
30th June 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

how much old proof of light bill & ration card are required
12th December 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

sir my self is sanjeev jha.
i want to apply for domicile for delhi. for this i have to attach my documents from A grade officer. but now my friend is telling that from whom u r going to attach ur documents . u have to attach his/her id profe with ur documents.
is this right or not?
kindly reply me on my
email [email protected]
20th December 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i am presently working in Psu.I belong to Bihar. My children have passed XII from UP. i want to get domicile certificate of my children from bihar from where I originally belong to
29th April 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

My wife having a ration card and bank account of last nine year in nationalised bank . What extra
document required for Domicile certificate. I had domicile certificate but before marriage , Can my
document attached with her documnet for supporting.
5th May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i want a domocile certificate of noida sec 46.Please tell me the address of the issuing office and which documents will be required for it.
10th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir what are the documents needed for domicile and i dont have a ration card or have any property in maharshtra
8th October 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

TODAY I HAVE SUBMITTED THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR DOMICILE CERTIFICATE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON WHICH
DATE I HAVE TO PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND TO WHOM? WILL YOU CLARIFY THE SAME.
MY ONLINE APPLICATION ID NO. IS 5130342-10820131333
2nd June 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i applied for navy i want domicile certificate imedieately my state is telangana where should i go
6th April 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter was born in Trivandrum , Kerala but all her studies were done in Nagpur Maharashtra. where would I apply for her domicile? or can she get the domicile certificate from Nagpur? if so what are the required documents?
14th June 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have born in new Mumbai and did 7th class from Maharashtra board then came UP and completed class 12th from cbse board then from which state I belong in domicile Certificate please answer quickly sir
31st July 2018, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

I don't have electricity bill for last 10 years, can I get domicile. I have aabhar card pan card current month light bill. Rationcard birth certificate.
27th February 2020, 12:43 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You will have to go to the tehsildar's office and apply for the certificate
The documents you will need
Ration card
Aadhar card
Electricity bill
School/ college Id proof
Birth certificate
Bank details
27th February 2020, 12:45 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't have electricity bill for last 10 years, can I get domicile. I have aabhar card pan card current month light bill. Rationcard birth certificate.
Yes, you can apply for the certificate electricity bill iso just for the purpose of a dress proof
You will need to submit the following documents
Ration card
Electric bill
Birth certificate
Bank details
Aldham card
Pan card
30th March 2021, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get domicile certificate in Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?