10th November 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

UPTU online application forms for B.Tech? What is the date of the exam in upcoming year?

Please tell me, UPTU online application form (in B.TECH)&entrance exam date of because I am submitted

21st November 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPTU online application forms for B.Tech? What is the date of the exam in upcoming year?

uptu on line application form of b. tech last date of summisson and procedure
3rd December 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPTU online application forms for B.Tech? What is the date of the exam in upcoming year?

when will the U.P.T.U. online application form for B.Tech be issued?
7th December 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

when will u.p.t.u online application form for b.tech come??
14th December 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

HI..........SIR PLEASE INFORM ME WHEN THE FORM ONLINE SALE
16th December 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of exam of uptu entrance of lateral entry
19th December 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of UPTU form
26th December 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of UPTU form
3rd January 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me, UPTU online application form (in B.TECH)&entrance exam date of because I am submitted
please tell the last date for submit form online
4th January 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of UPTU form
7th January 2012, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Uptubtech form2012 -13.Lastdate
7th January 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

when will admisson forms available ?
9th January 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

plzz telll me wat is the date of uptu exam n
9th January 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date offor submission of uptu forms
11th January 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me online submission date of uptu forms
11th January 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

tell me onlime submission date of uptu form
12th January 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

tell me ofline or online submission date of uptu
13th January 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is last date application uptu
17th January 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
as iam completed diplomo in leather technology in karnataka institute of leather technology, i want to join for btech in chemical engg, what is the procedure
18th January 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam,what is the date for uptu exam to be conducted and when and where are the forms available?
19th January 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

when will application form come for upsee 2012 B.Tech. entrance exam?
21st January 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the date uptu engeeniring entrance examination
21st January 2012, 04:41 PM
sylishneha

UPTU online application forms and Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) State Entrance Examination is an state level entrance examination conducts for admission into a number of technical courses like :- engineering, architecture, fashion & design, pharmacy, management, Computer Applications and hotel management UPTU provide admission into private or government colleges in Uttar Pradesh affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University. UPTU 2011 application forms still to be published and will be published in January/February.
For further updates keep visiting http://www.uptu.ac.in.
2nd February 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

UPTU entrance examination form 2012 when will be come?
email [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me the date of the uptu online application form if possible reply soon plz send me a message on my email [email protected]
4th February 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

when uptu bTech form wil be available?
5th February 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

what will be the date of uptu online application 2012?
6th February 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

when will uptu forms be availaible pls kindly do tell :)
6th February 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of online application form
7th February 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i want to fill on line uptu form so plz give me information
7th February 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam, my name is pankaj kumar . please tell me about uptu online application form. sir, what is the date of uptu online application form?
9th February 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

GIVE ME INFORMATION OF UPTU APPLICATION PLZZZ SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
10th February 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

please tell me that what is the date of uptu online application form?
10th February 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

when will the application form of uptu come?
11th February 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me that when i get online application form.
12th February 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me that when uptu forms are available on net and please send a link to me of getting online forms my id is [email protected].
12th February 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am AMIT KUMAR SINGH pls tell me when uptu bTech form wil be available?
13th February 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i m ritu plz tell me when will uptu mtech mba form will be available?
15th February 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

could u tell me, wat is the date of online form, i hv searched to many time but it''s date not availabe,
wat is the online application form date.......if it is available ,plzzzz send to me it's link.........
16th February 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of uptu online application form bcoz i m wanted to take admission in uttar pradesh technical university
17th February 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
when the application form of UPTU will be avalable & what is the last date of submition

D S Mishra
17th February 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

uptu ka online ya off line form kab aayga tell me soon...............................plese.......... ..................
18th February 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

when will come b.tech form plz tel...........
18th February 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir plz tell me that when will the application form of uptu 2012 come.
19th February 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

when will upsee 2012 forms come?
last year i.e.2011,the forms were available from 31 march 2011 to 28 feb 2011 and were conducted by mtu.
when i called on mtu no., they said that this year the exam will be conducted by gbtu.
19th February 2012, 01:06 PM
nitin kasana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello sir plz tell me that when will the application form of uptu 2012 come.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1534658#ixzz1moLNMFG1
19th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me the date of upsee application form plzz..................
20th February 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir would you let me know that when the uptu see forms of this year will come and how can i get that
22nd February 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Has forms of uptu entrance exam 2012 available online ? sir please tell me
mohan bhardwaj
23rd February 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

sir can u tell me entrance form date & fee of entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?