7th March 2021, 03:56 AM
Asbah khan

Which Urdu certificate is required to join BUMS program?

Sir, I want to do BUMS course. I have heard that Urdu certificate is required for studying BUMS course. So, which Urdu certificate is required? If I take admission in any centre which gives us 1 year Diploma in Urdu course then is it acceptable?

17th April 2021, 05:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Urdu certificate is required to join BUMS program?

BUMS stands for Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery.

To pursue this course, candidate have completed Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2 from a recognized Board with at least 50% marks.

There is no requirement of Urdu certificate for pursuing BUMS course.
30th April 2021, 08:10 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which Urdu certificate is required to join BUMS program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asbah khan View Post
Sir, I want to do BUMS course. I have heard that Urdu certificate is required for studying BUMS course. So, which Urdu certificate is required? If I take admission in any centre which gives us 1 year Diploma in Urdu course then is it acceptable?
The basic requirement for the eligibility to get the admission to BUMS programme is qualifying the 10+2 examination with 50% marks.
The candidate must have the physics, chemistry and biology in 12th class.
Note:- The students who have the language Urdu in 12th class or having proficiency in Urdu language has given the preference in admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?