16th April 2021, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What are the producer and timing to crack the IAS exam when I am in the class 8th standard?

Hello I am the student of 8th standard and my question is this
how can I crack the examination of IAS my aim and my goal is to become an IAS officer (district magistrate) please guide me how can I crack the examination of IAS exam

17th April 2021, 10:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What are the producer and timing to crack the IAS exam when I am in the class 8th standard?

°°° In order to appear in an IAS exam, the candidate should have minimum educational qualification of graduation in any discipline or stream from a recognised university or Institute.
The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years and relaxation in upper age limit is also provided to reserved category students.

As you are now, in 8th standard hence, you have to pass 12th and then pursue your graduation in any discipline of your choice. Then, only you can appear in civil services exam that is conducted by UPSC

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
30th April 2021, 08:08 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the producer and timing to crack the IAS exam when I am in the class 8th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I am the student of 8th standard and my question is this
how can I crack the examination of IAS my aim and my goal is to become an IAS officer (district magistrate) please guide me how can I crack the examination of IAS exam
Glad to know about you aim,but all the paths are not same and easy.
To be IAS ,most must be touch with the subjects and current affairs,loads of practice,positive attitude.
For IAS,you need to have graduation degree with minimum of 60%of score without any backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?