21st July 2021, 09:06 PM
babugadde

Useful courses andoptions other than NEET to join Defence, IES, DRDO like organizations?

sir, i have completed my intermediate course in Bi.P.c Stream and would like to appear for NEET 21. Is there any other course to pursue / useful for my career to opt for serving Indian services like IES,DEFENCE ,DRDA,OR ICMR etc.,

21st October 2021, 09:28 AM
Aorta

Default Re: Useful courses andoptions other than NEET to join Defence, IES, DRDO like organizations?

To get job in the following organizations you will ha e to obtain a medical degree and as you have mentioned about appearing for NEET you may select a good program and along with that you must prepare for the enterance exam for the course that you will have to appear
If you have a medical degree than there are greater chances of you to get a job in the following services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?