14th June 2011, 04:19 PM
ramya.sri

Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?

As i am doing my 3rd yr B.E(E.C.E),i wants to undergo any one month courses related to my dept......can u suggests the organisation which is providing those kinds of courses?

21st June 2011, 06:57 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?

There are many Companies which provide you with summer training and project work courses.Some of the companies which you can try out for permission are:-
ISRO, DRDO, BEL, BHEL..etc

It's better that you contact the branch manager/HR of your core company for more details.You can contact them through e mail or phone which will be present in the company's website in the "contact us" page.If you contact the company's official then he will let you know whether the company provides you internship or not.It's better that you contact in the earliest as possible because there are only a limited number of seats in each company.

If the HR of the company gives you permission then you can go through the training procedure.
21st June 2011, 07:49 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?

hi dear
you are in ECE branch
you do 1 month course in summer that is help you in campus

so you do the course like:--

embedded system
VLSI DESIGN
raddar communication
if you choose software line then you do:--

C
C++
JAVA
.NET
21st June 2011, 09:33 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramya.sri View Post
As i am doing my 3rd yr B.E(E.C.E),i wants to undergo any one month courses related to my dept......can u suggests the organisation which is providing those kinds of courses?
organization are:
cetpa- embedded sysytem
sofcon- automation, plc, scada
idtr- automation, plc, scada etc
21st June 2011, 12:26 PM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?

Many companies provides the summer training for engineering students. you see the website of those companies provides the Inplant training and project training to apply either my mail or directly visit the company for training.
21st June 2011, 12:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, my friend you can go for a course.. as you are from the ECE branch then I will suggest you to go for VLSI or Embedded system courses..
you can also go for a course based on microcontroller,PLC etc..
the name of a Organisation which provide you these type of courses is-
1.ERTL(Eastern Research and Training Laboratory)
2.Micropro.
or, you can go for a courses related to communication in -
1.All india radio
2.BSNL
etc...
all the best..
21st June 2011, 01:07 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, my friend you can go for a course.. as you are from the ECE branch then I will suggest you to go for VLSI or Embedded system courses..
you can also go for a course based on microcontroller,PLC etc..
the name of a Organisation which provide you these type of courses is-
1.ERTL(Eastern Research and Training Laboratory)
2.Micropro.
or, you can go for a courses related to communication in -
1.All india radio
2.BSNL
etc...
all the best..
23rd June 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

1 month courses after 2 nd year...
29th June 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i am btech geoscience student .i have completed my 1 year .are there any other course which i can do side by side to give me any edge proffesionaly.
29th August 2011, 11:49 PM
hrushi614

Smile Re: Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?

hi friend so many courses and government jobs availble for ECE branch. The jobs are JTO, DRDO, BHEL, APGENCO, APTRANSCO. If you are intrested to go for higher studies like M.Tech You have to write GATE exam.

The ACE accademic center, near abids, Hyderabad, Andhra pradesh(state) give short term coaching and long term coaching for above jobs.

if you are intersted in software then learn c, c++, java, oracle courses,

Time never come back, so utilize your time.

all the best
24th March 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

how to register for summer traning in bhel bhopal.
28th March 2012, 11:51 PM
Denny_Crane

cope in electronics and communication engineering field after completion of b.tech is very nice.
you may go for m.tech or higher studies.
you mat choose to work in industry. as you are interested in core company so i will tell you about some company which recruit ece engineer in core field like
BHEL
DRDO
BSNL JTO
SAIL
ISRO
etc etc.
in 4th year if you want to do higher study you may appear in GATE and CAT exam.
also you may appear in job examination like BSNL JTO examination, BHEL trainee examination etc.
26th July 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How 2 prepare for campus placements r other jobs as a ece studnt? &wt r study optionals gve brief discusn abt aftr cmpltng b.tech
17th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

how do i get an oppertunity to do my final project in ISRO?now i just completed my 3rd year btech in ECE?
11th May 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I am going to enter my 3rd year in BE ECE. i want to know about some courses related to my dept .....?
16th November 2014, 10:53 PM
bunty03

Please tell me the 1month course related to E.C.E branch and also tell the organisation where we do courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?