26th April 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the useful courses that I can do while doing B.Tech ECE?

i 've done b.tech in ece. of late i realise my interests are in health. pls suggest useful courses. i'm already 27.

14th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the useful courses that I can do while doing B.Tech ECE?

Hi dear, You have asked for the courses in health side. You are an B.Tech student.

As you are Engineering side, you can do any course related to your course in NIIT centre. Or you are only interested in the health side ,you can opt for part time courses like Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Nutrition and diatics etc.,

Best Wishes.
17th September 2011, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the useful courses that I can do while doing B.Tech ECE?

hi, I have a bachelor's degree in ECE and ive realised i want to get into the field of health sciences and want to pursue masters in nutrition. im currently in the US. Kindly help me if anyone has info on how to start off and is it possible to do that. Thanks!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?