19th April 2018, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Validation of MA(Bengali) course in Karnataka State Open University?

I am going to apply for MA in Bengali course from Karnataka State Open University. I just want to know about the validation of this course from this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th May 2018, 06:06 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Validation of MA(Bengali) course in Karnataka State Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to apply for MA in Bengali course from Karnataka State Open University. I just want to know about the validation of this course from this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!
Well this is to inform you that Karnataka State Open University is no more recognized under University Grant Commission from the year 2013 onwards. Taking admission in this university in any of the degree is not valid in India. So, kindly opt other distance university for your further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?