2nd March 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Validity of Higher Secondary marksheets?

In mark sheet 1 I got fail in 1 subject and passed in other 5 subject. In mark sheet 2 I got passed in that subject too. Now which mark sheet or certificate is valid? First one or the later one?

15th March 2018, 08:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Validity of Higher Secondary marksheets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In mark sheet 1 I got fail in 1 subject and passed in other 5 subject. In mark sheet 2 I got passed in that subject too. Now which mark sheet or certificate is valid? First one or the later one?
Well the new marksheet will be considered valid and the old one marksheet will be taken back by the authority when giving the new marksheet to you. So, when ever you apply for the admission or any competitive exam you need to follow new marksheet where you have passed in all subjects.

And the validity of new marksheet will be for life time. So, no need to worry at all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?