3rd May 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which are the various entrance tests related to M.Pharmacy in India? Last date of submission of forms?

Can you please tell me the list of various entrance test for m pharmacy in india . Also let me know about the last date of submission of form

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  2. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  3. From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?
  4. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  5. From where do we get forms of Nata entrance test? NATA exam centers? Last Dates?
  6. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  7. Best M.Pharm colleges in India? Which are the entrance tests and when will they be conducted? Date of sale of exam forms?
  8. Last date of submission of application forms for BPT in government colleges in India?
  9. Date of sale and submission of UP Polytechnic Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. M.Sc Microbiology forms are available now? Last date for submission of form? -- [New]
  11. Should I take GMAT exam to study MBA in finance? What are the questions about? Can I register for it online?
  12. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  13. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Meerut? Last date for submission of forms? When is the entrance exam?
  14. Last date of submission of forms for the various entrance exams?
  15. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  16. Is there any entrance exam to join the BPT course? What is the date of submission of form?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th standard?
  18. What is the date of M.Ed entrance? Last date of submission of forms? Qualification required for M.Ed entrance?
12th May 2011, 07:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the various entrance tests related to M.Pharmacy in India? Last date of submission of forms?

After completion of B.Pharm course candidates can apply for the M.Pharm entrance tests. The aspirants must have studied at least 50% of marks in the graduation. There is ‘Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test’ for selecting the right students. Some other entrance tests are like (NIPER) JEE Entrance, Bharath Vidyapeeth University entrance, Manipal university entrance for M.Pharm etc. Some of the top institute offering the M.Pharm program are Kakatia University, LMCP, MCOPS.
23rd June 2011, 08:32 PM
rakeshb32

Default Re: Which are the various entrance tests related to M.Pharmacy in India? Last date of submission of forms?

Can you please tell me the list of various entrance test for m pharmacy in india . Also let me know about the last date of submission
30th September 2011, 07:28 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the various entrance tests related to M.Pharmacy in India? Last date of submission of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please tell me the list of various entrance test for m pharmacy in india . Also let me know about the last date of submission of form
hi dear,
In india there is one exam is for m.pharma is GPAT. the last date and other related information about GPAT, you go to this website: www.gpat.in

all the best for your future.
14th September 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

is there any option doing Pharm.D after D.pharm at the best pharmacy colleges in India or abrod?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?