25th July 2011, 10:23 PM
Dr shailaja Pawar

Various government services available through competitive exams?

I am 32 yrs old female, i have done BHMS and PG DMLT kindly guide me regarding various goverment sevices available through competative exams and there details.

Related Questions:
  1. Who all are eligible to give the government competitive exams? -- [New]
  2. Is there any competitive exam to get government jobs after completing B.E.?
  3. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  4. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  6. What is the scope for girls in Indian Air Force and Navy?
  7. Competitive exams to get Government jobs for BHMS candidate?
  8. Is it possible for me to start giving the competitive exams while doing my graduation?
  9. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  10. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  11. From where can I give UPSC entrance exam?
  12. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  13. Government job after B.Tech course in Bharat University?
  14. Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?
  15. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  16. Competitive exams in 2016 for MCA final year students
  17. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  18. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
27th August 2011, 01:14 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Various government services available through competitive exams?

Below are the Statements on Government aided Exams for which you can apply for.

Student can opt for Railways, Government jobs under PSU's like NTPC, BEL, BHEL, ONGC, etc But to appear for PSU you need to have Specific Criteria scheme like you should have 60 to 65% in Graduation.

In Railways :-
You can apply for different posts under Railways like Section Engineer, Junior Engineering , Assistant Station Manager and D M Suprientendent. For this you need to write RRB Exam conducted by Each state, even Karnataka railway board conducts RRB Exam.

In PSU's:-
There are Lot of Jobs for Students pursuing Engineering as a Field .Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.Government jobs are ONGC, BHEL, ISRO, BSNL, EBL etc

In UPSC's :-
You can apply for IAS, Army , Air Force, Navy , IES and Many more.
27th August 2011, 01:41 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: Various government services available through competitive exams?

Dear mam,
If you belong to general cast then there is no service for you, but if you belong to SC/ST/OBC you can sit for various bank exams,there are lots of vacancies in the banks, you can have one if you try.
Best of luck.
27th August 2011, 10:40 AM
Mannu2525

VARIOUS GOVT. JOBS
Dear,
You can get job by giving any one of the exam mention below
•-> PSUs - NDPL,DRDO,ISRO,BSNL etc.
•-> IES
•-> IAS
•-> BANK PO
•-> SSC and UPSC Exams
•-> CDS & NDA

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
15th January 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech mechanical engineering student sir i want to know about the eligibility criteria for HAL and ISRO sir plz send the answer to my email id [email protected]
22nd January 2012, 02:56 PM
mani_baban

Below are the Statements on Government aided Exams for which you can apply for.

Student can opt for Railways, Government jobs under PSU's like NTPC, BEL, BHEL, ONGC, etc But to appear for PSU you need to have Specific Criteria scheme like you should have 60 to 65% in Graduation.

In Railways :-
You can apply for different posts under Railways like Section Engineer, Junior Engineering , Assistant Station Manager and D M Suprientendent. For this you need to write RRB Exam conducted by Each state, even Karnataka railway board conducts RRB Exam.

In PSU's:-
There are Lot of Jobs for Students pursuing Engineering as a Field .Students can Work in Public cum Government jobs which is under PSU's i.e Public Sector Undertaking.Government jobs are ONGC, BHEL, ISRO, BSNL, EBL etc

In UPSC's :-
You can apply for IAS, Army , Air Force, Navy , IES and Many more.
25th October 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing plastic engineering ?can i get job in psu or government sector ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?