2nd January 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?

Actually I am doing 12th in agriculture , and it will be completed by this year.
so i want to ask u that which graduation course will be best for me to do because it want to do govt. job after it. Can you let me know the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  2. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  3. What profession should I choose if secured 56% in 10th ICSE?
  4. Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?
  5. Can I opt for future job after passing SSC in AP?
  6. What to do after completion of graduation? Prepare for CAT exam or for getting job?
  7. What should I do to get a permanent job in any field after graduation in B.A?
  8. What to do after completion of Graduation? Do I need to prepare for the job or CAT exam?
  9. Is it necessary to opt for Hindi subject for to get Government job in future?
  10. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  11. Which subjects majors I can choose in my graduation after completion of 12th in Arts?
  12. Best option between government job and private job?
  13. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I sit for placements after B.E EC or go for MBA?
  15. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  16. Which degree I should take up to get a government job in future?
  17. Career options in microbiology and the colleges offering this course? What is the scope of microbiology?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
2nd January 2016, 10:04 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?

Majority of government job entrance exams do not require any type of subject specialization. Candidates from any discipline are eligible for government job exams like Civil Services Exam, Banking exams, IB ACIO exam, Staff Selection Commission exams etc.

As you are pursuing 10+2 in agriculture, bachelor's degree in Agriculture would be the best option for you. You can apply for government job entrance exams after this degree.
3rd January 2016, 06:27 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?

You are interested in doing government job in future and want to know which graduation course suited you more.

>>Basically it depends upon which type of government job you want to do such as for banking or SSC job you can do any 3 year graduation such as B.A or B.com etc.

>>If you are interested in doing job in PSU companies as Graduate Trainee then you have to do 4 year graduation i.e B.Tech.

>>If you are interested in designing sector job then also you have to four year graduation i.e B.Arch.
3rd January 2016, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for government job in agriculture field then you should opt for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of class 12th. This degree will also make you eligible for other government jobs which just ask for any stream graduates.

Hence, it totally depends on your interest about the kind of government job you want to get. There are many exams which require different qualifications.
6th March 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I have just finished my hsc board exam I am a commerce student,I wish to do a government job in future which field should I opt now?I have maths as a subject but not very interested in finance, I wish to go for management but still afraid with the heavy crowd going for management studies...please help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?