20th June 2021, 12:42 AM
SAM MONDAL

Is Vocational course equivalent to HS general? Admission in Law is possible?

I am a student of diploma civil engineering student and i have passed h.s. Exam with 40% marks. Is there any alternative to vocational courses offered by state council so that i can increase my percentage, which is equivalent to h.s. General academic. By which i can take admission in llb.

25th June 2021, 01:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Vocational course equivalent to HS general? Admission in Law is possible?

The H.S. Vocational certificate has been declared to be equivalent of H.S. general certificate. After successful completion of the course some students pursue higher studies in B.Sc.

Yes, admission in Law is possible. You can pursue your career in law after your vocational course. The eligibility criteria for pursuing LL.B is that you must be having 50% marks in your graduation degree and you might have to clear some entrance test of the university.
30th June 2021, 01:38 AM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is Vocational course equivalent to HS general? Admission in Law is possible?

The H.S. vocational certificate has been declared to be equivalent of H.S. general certificate. After successful completion of the course some students pursue higher studies in B.Sc. As per your question admission in Law is possible. The minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing L.L.B is that you must be having 50% marks in your graduation degree and you might have to clear some entrance test of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?