13th September 2011, 03:22 PM
KHAJURIA_MANOJ123

Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?

i am doing vocational course cerificate in electrical technician from nios. is this equivalent to the course conducted by ITI ELECTRICIAN of two years? is this course recognised by J&K govt.

thanks
plz do answer i am waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Is Vocational Course equivalent to ITI Electrician Course?
  2. List of companies offering Industrial Training to EEE Diploma 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  3. How to apply for Indian CDC? I have passed 10th and ITI Electrician
  4. Correspondence courses from US or UK for ITI Electrician and C licence Electrical Supervisor ?
  5. How to do diploma or any electrical engineering course after completing ITI electrician course?
  6. How can I study Diploma in Electrical course on ITI basis while working as an Electrician in Oman? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
  8. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completng 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  9. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completing 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  10. How to do diploma in electrical after completing ITI electrician
  11. Job opportunities with starting salary for ITI(Electrician)?
  12. Is there any course that can be done after 10th? What is the duration of the course and is there any hostel facility?
  13. Duration of ITI Electrician trade? Full details of course?
  14. How to take diploma in electrical after completing ITI, Trade electrician
  15. Opportunities available after ITI in Electrician? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to get admission into diploma electrical engineering after passing ITI with electrician trade?
  17. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
23rd November 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?

hai i am iti electrician 2year mark 85.7
27th January 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?

Is bharat sevak samaj vocational courses valid for railway & central govt.job
24th April 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a electrician working in Muscat (Oman) I want to do some distance course in this same field, so pls.give me a advice that it is possible from muscat.
14th July 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Is bharat sevak samaj vocational courses valid for railway & central govt.job
28th January 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

bharat samaj sevak certificate valid for ongc job
14th May 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?
1st June 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

salem steel plant sail.resalat
4th November 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i want inter vocational ew&sea cource equal to iti certificate
13th May 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I have worke exp. in electrician 13yrs INDIA&GULF. BUT i am not a ITI electrician. I need ITI certificates. plze give in better advice
8th July 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?
22nd July 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?

I did vocational course cerificate in Electrical Technician from Board of Intermediate Education AP, Hyd. Is this equivalent to the course conducted by ITI ELECTRICIAN of two years?

thanks
plz do answer i am waiting for your response
4th March 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Is candidate with qualification of 2 years Vocational course in electrical from RKMS, Narendrapur eligible for applying for the post where minimum qualification of ITI is asked?
28th March 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed inter vocational electrical technician course. I want to study electrical technician degree vocational course
28th March 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed inter vocational electrical technician course. I want to study electrical technician degree vocational course in telangiectasia.
29th January 2021, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is iti course is eqivlent vocational course if no the what is difference in iti and vocational course please soon my answer
23rd February 2022, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Intermediate vocational course in rural engineering Technician are equal to ITI electrical or Mechanical yes are not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?