19th August 2020, 08:18 PM
Devanshi zankat

Are we eligible to apply and appear for TET examination after qualifying Intermediate (12th)?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream. So, am I eligible to apply and write the TET examination? If yes, then how to prepare for TET? What are the study materials available online? When is the upcoming TET exam going to be conducted?

21st August 2020, 11:51 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to apply and appear for TET examination after qualifying Intermediate (12th)?

No, You are not eligible for TET examination after 12th intermediate.
To be eligible for TET examination candidate must obtained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute.

Candidate must Secured a minimum of 45% marks.

Candidate must obtained any of the valid education or elementary education degrees, such as Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.), Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed), or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
21st August 2020, 02:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Are we eligible to apply and appear for TET examination after qualifying Intermediate (12th)?

Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary Exam or any equivalent exam with 50% of marks and also those who have passed or appearing or in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for the exam. you can apply for class 1 to 5 but you need diploma in education for that also
21st August 2020, 09:24 PM
Ritika Ritika

Default Re: Are we eligible to apply and appear for TET examination after qualifying Intermediate (12th)?

No, you are not eligible to apply TET examination because candidate who have passed the senior secondary exam or any equivalent exam with 50% of marks and also those who have passed or appearing or in a final year of 2 year of Diploma in Elementary education can apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?