28th October 2016, 09:50 AM
Aruna1234@##

Am I eligible for NEET after qualifying class 12th (PCMB)? How can I apply for NEET?

Hello sir, I have passed class 12th (PCMB) and I am pursuing B.Tech 1st year. I want to know weather I am eligible for NEET after qualifying class 12th (PCMB)? How can I apply for NEET? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th October 2016, 06:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET after qualifying class 12th (PCMB)? How can I apply for NEET?

Yes, candidate passed 12th with PCB as main paper are eligible to appear for the NEET examination.

So, you can appear for the examination and the age limit is 17-25 years with relaxation in age for the reserved category.

The minimum required aggregate in 12th is 50%. For more information about the examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.

The application form for the examination is available online.
29th October 2016, 07:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NEET after qualifying class 12th (PCMB)? How can I apply for NEET?

Since you have pursue Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper in 12th you are eligible to appear for NEET which is conducted to get the admission in the medical courses.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that the candidate must have passed 12th from any recognised board with minimum 50% and age limit is between 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for the examination.

So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for the admission in the medical course.

You can apply for the examination at www.aipmt.nic.in.
29th October 2016, 08:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to appear in NEET examination as per your qualification. As you have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics so you have full eligibility to appear in this exam. The basic eligibility criteria to appear in this exam is 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to the reserved students.
29th October 2016, 08:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

procedure to fill NEET application form 2017:-

Download NEET 2017 Information Brochure and read it carefully .

Fill the online application form of NEET 2017 and generate a registration number.

Review filled application details .

Uploading of Images, Signature and Right Hand Finger Impression.

NEET 2017 application fees payment

Generate NEET 2017 application form confirmation page.
29th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NEET examination after qualifying class 12th with PCMB stream from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in NEET examination. So, being a 12th standard PCMB passed student, you are eligible to appear in NEET examination.
29th October 2016, 10:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Anyone who wants to apply for NEET must meet following eligibility criteria:

*Minimum educational qualification is senior secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You have studied all three subjects and if you have minimum of 50% marks in board exam then you can apply for NEET exam of 2017.

*Next criteria is age limit, which is 17-25 years on last day of year of examination.

The notification for NEET is not released yet now. You can apply for this exam at official website of NEET when it is released in December, 2016.
29th October 2016, 11:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned in query that you have done 12th with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.

This gives you opportunity to pursue either engineering or medical course. You have already taken admission in Bachelor of technology and now you want to get admission in MBBS or BDS course through NEET exam.

You are eligible for NEET exam but you should have at least 50% marks in board exam and your age must be below 25 years.

How to apply:

You can apply for NEET exam at http://www.aipmt.nic.in when forms are available online.
30th October 2016, 12:24 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> NEET stands for National Eligibility cum entrance test which is a national level single medical entrance examination ( replacing AIPMT and all state PMTs & CETs ) held for admission undergraduate medical courses in any medical college of India except AIIMS.

--> The same examination is held once every year by CBSE and for appearing in the same examination one must satisfy the criteria mentioned below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Further age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your Class 12th academics in Science stream with PCB group with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education. Relaxation of 10% in qualification marks is applicable for reserved category candidates.

So being B.Tech degree pursuer and having completed your Class with PCMB group you are definitely eligible for NEET on the educational requirement prospective because all that matters for one's eligibility is Class 12th degree with PCB group which you have.

For further details regarding NEET you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
26th June 2017, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is bsc agree 1st year student who passed the 12th with PCMB group can eligible for the neet? Please reply sir.
9th September 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have compleated my 12th in 2014. and i am still
have pending my maths subject but i am passed pcb by 50%
But now i am writing again maths exam in this year means 2018 and at the same i also want to write NEET exam in this same year 2018 so i want to ask u sir may i eligible to write NEET in this year my age is 20
14th September 2017, 11:55 AM
sapphire1

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NEET exam this is related to medical entrance exam. And you have done 12th with biology then you are eligible to apply for this entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria to apply for NEET:
Candidate should have 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Candidates need minimum 50% marks.
12th should be from a recognized University or board.
Age limit is 17 to 25 years.
So, if you qualify these eligibility criteria then you can apply for NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?