17th July 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Are we eligible to study LLB after completing 3 years Diploma course?

I am about to complete my 3 years full time regular Diploma course. Can I do LLB after this? If not, then what should I do to become eligible for LLB? What is the duration of LLB course?

20th July 2019, 03:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to study LLB after completing 3 years Diploma course?

You are not eligible to get admission in three year LLB course after diploma.

The eligibility to get admission in three year course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for the examination to get admission in the course.

So, you will become eligible to get admission after the bachelor degree course.
20th July 2019, 10:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are we eligible to study LLB after completing 3 years Diploma course?

You are not eligible to get admission in three year LLB course.

Candidates with diploma qualification are eligible to get admission in 5 years integrated B.A LLB course.

To get admission in three year LLB course the minimum required educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?