20th October 2011, 01:32 PM
umeashpaatil69

Am I eligible for LLB distance learning after completing diploma in Civil Engineering 15 years back?

i have completed my diploma of civil engineering in 1997.Am i eligible for LLB distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  3. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  4. Universityor institution providing LLB from Distance Learning Delhi or NCR?
  5. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  6. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  7. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  8. 3 years diploma
  9. Can I get a government job after completing diploma from Civil from RVDU(Distance Learning)?
  10. Can I apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance?
  11. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  12. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  13. How to do LLB from distance after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  14. Am I eligible for Government Jobs having completed Diploma in Civil through Distance Learning?
  15. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  16. Which is the best college for distance learning course for diploma civil engineering student?
  17. Am I eligible to do distance learning LLB? I am pursuing my BBA from HNB Garwal University
  18. List of distance LLB courses and colleges in Odhisha? -- [New]

21st February 2012, 11:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB distance learning after completing diploma in Civil Engineering 15 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by umeashpaatil69 View Post
i have completed my diploma of civil engineering in 1997.Am i eligible for LLB distance learning?

Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India do not offer any distance course in LLB. Candidate willing to pursue LLB has to go for regular mode. There are two types of LLB, one is Integrated LLB and the other is LLB.

The duration of Integrated LLB is 5 years and it can be pursued after +2 level of exam. The maximum age limit to pursue it, is 20 years.

The duration of the LLB is 3 years and it can be pursued after graduation. The maximum age limit for this is 30 years. 5 years relaxation is been granted for the Sc/St candidates.

The Universities which offers Law course through distance mode do not have the recognition of the Bar Council of India , and the candidate wont be allowed to practice in any court of Law.

25th May 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB distance learning after completing diploma in Civil Engineering 15 years back?

IM ELAGIBLE FOR LLB AFTER PASSING POST DIPLOMA INDUSTRIAL SAFETY ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?