15th May 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study 5 years and 2 years Agriculture Diploma courses after completing 10th?

Hello,
Now I am in class 10th. I have seen two types Agriculture Diploma courses that is 5 years and 2 years. Am I eligible for these two courses? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  3. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  9. What should I study further after completing 3 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry course on 10th basis?
  10. Marketing related courses available to study for 3 years full time Agriculture Diploma holder?
  11. Is it possible to do any technical courses after completing 10th standard 15 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Mains after completing 3 years diploma course on 10th basis?
  15. Am I eligible to study diploma in general nursing after completing 10th standard?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  17. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  18. How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old
18th May 2015, 07:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study 5 years and 2 years Agriculture Diploma courses after completing 10th?

Yes you are eligible for both the course.
Once you have passed and you have cleared the Entrance Examination then you will be able to take admission to the course of your choice.
The course of 5 years is a course which is generally not pursued and if you end of pursuing that course then you will have a lot of benefits and it also has some benefits.
The negative is that you it is time consuming.
So it is for you to decide what you want to do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?