18th December 2011, 09:16 PM
kbaskaran61

From which website could I get the online application form for BITSAT?

What is the website of online application for bitsat ? please tell me from where could i get it

19th December 2011, 11:36 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From which website could I get the online application form for BITSAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaskaran61 View Post
What is the website of online application for bitsat ? please tell me from where could i get it
BITSAT 2012 Application form Notification was not declared Yet.

BITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test, it is a Computer based online test for admision to Intergrated first year degree prgogrammes of BITS, Pillani at Pilani campus,, Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.

The Notification of for BITSAT 2012 will be released in third week of December 2011, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination.

Eligiblity Criteria :
-------------

>> To apply for BITSAT Examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination form a recognised board.

>> You should have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

>> Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for BITSAT Examination. Pre-Final year candidates are not allowed to apply for BITSAT Examination.

So, please wait for Few days for the Notification and for more Information check official website :

http://www.bitsadmission.com
19th December 2011, 01:57 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: From which website could I get the online application form for BITSAT?

You can get the application forms of BITSAT from the website www.bitsadmission.com
The eligibility criteria for this exam is
1.Student should comple the 12th standard.
2.Minimum 60% marks is required in the subjects namely maths,physics and chemistry.
3.The completed and pre-final year students may appear for this BITSAT exam.
You may download the application forms from the above mentioned website.
19th December 2011, 02:52 PM
jayparikh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbaskaran61 View Post
From which website could I get the online application form for BITSAT?

Hi friend,

Application for BITSAT 2012 is not out yet.

For application,test centres,feed , important dates, you need to refer following
websites:-

http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsat/bitsatmain.htm

For any other query , please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
19th December 2011, 10:35 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

http://www.bitsadmission.com

The above is the website from which you can obtain application form for BITSAT2012.

BITSAT is the entrance examination which you must clear to get seat in BITSPILANI college.

You should register your names for BITSAT 2012 by applying in the prescribed application form online. Complete the application form online and take the print out of the filled form. The completed application form alongwith the prescribed fees of 1500/- ( 1000/- for female candidates ) should be sent to the following address :

The Admissions Officer,
BITS,
Pilani – 333 031.

Deadline to apply for BITSAT 2012 is 5.00 PM on Last week of January 2012.
31st March 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

how can I take the print out of the application form again?
10th September 2012, 03:04 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You should have obtained a minimum of 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry
You should register your names for BITSAT 2012 by applying in the prescribed application form online. Complete the application form online and take the print out of the filled form. The completed application form alongwith the prescribed fees of 1500/- ( 1000/- for female candidates ) should be sent to the following addressBITSAT stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test, it is a Computer based online test for admision to Intergrated first year degree prgogrammes of BITS, Pillani at Pilani campus,, Goa Campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?