15th January 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of BITSAT will be released? Cost of application form?

Dear Sir,
I want to apply for BITSAT. Kindly tell me when its notification is going to be release? What is the cost for the application form of BITSAT? Please tell me immediately.

16th January 2016, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of BITSAT will be released? Cost of application form?

The BITSAT examination notification has already released. You can apply for BITSAT examination through online by visiting online application form which is available at http://www.bitsadmission.com/. The fee structure for BITSAT examination is Rs.2200/- for Male candidates and Rs.1700/- for Female candidates. If the candidates opt for Dubai as a test center then, the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same i.e., Rs.3000/-. The last date to apply for BITSAT-2016 online along with the fee payment is 5th March 2016, 5 PM.
16th January 2016, 09:54 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of BITSAT will be released? Cost of application form?

BITS stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science and it is among India's best private institute for technical courses.

The examination conducted by BITS is known as BITSAT and the eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have scored above 75% in PCM/ PCB and minimum 60 marks in each of paper.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 in 2015 or appearing in 2016 are only eligible to apply for examination.

The application form for examination is available now and last date for filling the online application form is 5th March 2016.

The application form fee is Rs 2200. To get more information about examination visit at http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in
17th January 2016, 06:34 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

BITS Pilani conducts their own exam for the BITSAT every year for the student who wants to pursue undergraduate program at BIT campus.

**You want to know about notification releasing date. Basically, the notification is released in the month of February every year and the online application is filled in the whole month of February. The online test will be held in the month of May.

**The cost of application is Rs 2090 for male candidates while Rs.1500 for female candidates. If you still have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement of previous year which I am providing to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?