20th May 2012, 02:54 PM
sudeshna sil

Which is the website to download the previous years question papers of WBSSC for Physics

please tell me the website to download the previous year question papers of WBSSC for physics

22nd July 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the website to download the previous years question papers of WBSSC for Physics

where do i get previous years question paper for wbssc chemistry Hons/PG question paper??
30th May 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the website to download the previous years question papers of WBSSC for Physics

how can I download previous year question papers
31st May 2013, 08:28 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend ,

I would suggest you to visit this page , as you will find all previous year question papers that you are wanting : so here is the site :

http://www.jbigdeal.com/wbssc-question-papers-2012-previous-year-paper

please visit ,
good luck !
22nd October 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

how i get 10 privious year wb ssc physics hons question paper?
25th January 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir myself Dipen Sen & I am MSc chemistry student I want Wbssc chemistry questions 2012 plz send me questions at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?