6th May 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of OCET of Physics? How to download the syllabus

how can we find previous question paper of o.cet of physics?and also how we can download the syllabus of ocet download

23rd May 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of OCET of Physics? How to download the syllabus

how to download physics question papers for M.Sc entrance
6th June 2012, 07:31 PM
g92singh

Default Re: Previous years question papers of OCET of Physics? How to download the syllabus

please send me ocet question papers as early as possible
22nd May 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want previous years pu ocet qestion paper
6th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year pu ocet question paper of math & chemistry. Plz send me otherwise tell me site where we found ques. Paper. Pls as soon as possible
28th June 2013, 07:40 PM
princepreet

send me previous year qus ppr of gre physics...
30th October 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Date of next exam and how i apply:
25th May 2014, 11:47 PM
kartik 1000

sir can u please help me by sending previous year question papers of ocet of physics in pu
4th November 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Pls and me previous years question paper of physics ocet pu and syllabus for the same at [email protected]
16th January 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I need last ten year question papaer of ocet physics..how to download it??
16th May 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How to download previous year paper of ocet physics ??
Plz reply
[email protected]
6th December 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year pu ocet papers of physics. My email Id is [email protected]
2nd June 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Send me MSc physics entrance previous years question papers at vibhumalhotra33@gmail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?